IoT can use WPT The term “Internet of Things” (IoT) refers to the ongoing trend to connect not only people and...
What’s in your portable product? We are all familiar with batteries these days; they are virtually ubiquitous in a myriad of...
Switching & Protecting Electronics in Battery-Powered Systems Battery-powered electronics poses multiple challenges to the power system engineer. At a...
Switching & Monitoring High Voltage DC Power Supplies up to 1000V DC power supplies in the hundreds of volts are not as uncommon as one might think...
Design considerations for military systems & how to mitigate component... Military equipment is expected to have a service life of decades so designing new systems...
A short history of hybrid & module technology Why it continues as a packaging technology of choice for high reliability applications.
Evertiq in PicturesCheck out our official Instagram-Account.
- VTech to acquire manufacturing facility from Pioneer
- Gibson files for bankruptcy in order to renew business
- Plexus expands presence in Malaysia with acquisition of new facility
- List: Europe's biggest EMS providers 2017
- TSMC's planning a massive investment in R&D
- Swedish Northvolt Labs gets ready to rumble
- 'Unimicron Germany is absolutely ready for future challenges'
- Cypress USB-C Technology Powers Advanced Mobile Computing Experience for Samsung DeX
- Ventec launches Dk 3.48 ceramic-filled hydrocarbon thermoset material
- STMicro adds new high-accuracy MEMS sensors for advanced industrial sensing
- Apacer launches industrial-grade wide-temp identification defining IC capabilities
- Low cost 1W DC/DC converters with dual outputs
Most ReadLoad more news