NIBE acquires 51% of shares in Therm-X of California
October 28, 2019Swedish heating and control company, NIBE Industrier AB, has signed an agreement to acquire 51% of the shares in Therm-X of California, Inc. and has an option to acquire the remaining 49%.
NIBE acquires 60% of the shares of Ohio-based BriskHeat
January 17, 2018NIBE has reached an agreement to acquire 60% of the outstanding shares in BriskHeat Corporation. NIBE has also agreed to acquire the remaining 40% of the company´s outstanding shares at a later time. The Columbus, Ohio, company will become part of NIBE Element North America.
NIBE acquires 65% of TempeffLoad more news
June 09, 2017Swedish NIBE Industrier AB has acquired 65 percent of Tempeff North America Ltd with operations in Winnipeg (Manitoba, Canada), with the option to acquire the remaining 35 percent in due course.