Test & Measurement | October 30, 2007
ABI is growing
UK based ABI Technologies is adding two new software engineers to their team.
Joining the team at ABI are Danny Curran as Embedded Software Engineer and Adam Speight as Software Engineer. Danny started as an electronics assembly technician in South Yorkshire before completing an Engineering degree at Sheffield Hallam University. Since then, Danny has always worked in roles involving embedded software and electronics hardware design. Adam is currently studying for an FdSc in Applied Computing but has spent many years learning various programming languages on his own. Both Danny and Adam will be highly involved in the development of exciting new products.
Most ReadLoad more news
- Engaged & happy employees - clear drivers of growth & health for Season Group
- Lockheed Martin opens Florida R&D center, adds jobs
- Shell to acquire german battery manufacturer sonnen
- BB Electronics expands into Eastern Europe via acquisition
- Electric motor company partners with automotive manufacturer