PCB | May 08, 2007
RoBAT appoints new Applications Manager
RoBAT has appointed Paul Ashford to the newly created role of Applications Manager.
Paul will take responsibility for all areas of support for RoBAT users including commissioning of new systems, on-going support and developing long term relationships with existing users. Paul brings over 20 years experience of developing high technology products in a wide range of industry areas including Instrumentation, Telecoms, Automotive and Automatic Test Systems as well as providing technical and engineering support to customers around the globe.
- A new EMS provider sees the light of day
- Global microelectronics market with overall stable development
- GaN and SiC power semiconductor markets set to pass $1 billion mark in 2021
- Germany amps up domestic battery production with massive state subsidies
- ABB completes divestment of Power Grids to Hitachi