Electronics Production | January 31, 2007
Farnell plans re branding
Premier Farnell plans to re brand its component distribution business.
According to ElectronicsWeekly the Farnell InOne and Newark InOne brand name will be phased out and replaced with a new unknown brand name. The InOne brand name was introduced in 2003 under the former group chief executive John Hirst. He was replaced in 2006 by Harriet Green.
- Engaged & happy employees - clear drivers of growth & health for Season Group
- Lockheed Martin opens Florida R&D center, adds jobs
- Shell to acquire german battery manufacturer sonnen
- Electric motor company partners with automotive manufacturer
- BB Electronics expands into Eastern Europe via acquisition