PCB | January 25, 2007
Elektrotryck Invests in Camtek AOI system
Sweden's largest Printed Circuit Board maker, Elektrotryck AB, has made some updates on their machine park.
Since the new owners took over the business from Elektrotryck, they have put a heavy focus on investments in terms of PCB machinery equipment. The most important investment so far is a Camtek AOI system with an investment value of approximately 200 000 Euros.
- Engaged & happy employees - clear drivers of growth & health for Season Group
- Shell to acquire german battery manufacturer sonnen
- Electric motor company partners with automotive manufacturer
- BB Electronics expands into Eastern Europe via acquisition
- UK manufacturer doubles work space in head office acquisition