© alexan24-dreamstime.com PCB | September 20, 2013
Somacis PCBs fly on Airbus A350
Somacis, a long-term Airbus supplier, is providing PCBs for the new Airbus A350 aircraft.
Airbus brings together the very latest in aerodynamics, design and advanced technologies in the A350 XWB to provide a 25 per cent step-change in fuel efficiency compared to its current long-range competitor.
- Understanding current component shortages - and how to survive them
- Acquisition of Toshiba PC business helps diversify business for Foxconn Group
- Toshiba Memory deliver Value SAS SSDs targeting SATA applications
- Solid revenue growth across all IoT end-use systems
- Research team prints sensors on gummy bears