Electronics Production | January 30, 2007
Solectron add Medical Certified Site
Adding to its global network of ISO 13485 medical certified sites, Solectron Corporation today announced its Milpitas, Calif. facility has received ISO 13485:2003 medical certification.
This enables Solectron to develop an optimal supply chain that provides product design and engineering, prototyping, full product production and aftermarket services at the lowest total landed costs. The certification specifies requirements for a quality management system that demonstrates a consistent ability to meet or exceed customer and regulatory requirements applicable to medical devices. The scope of this quality management system includes production, assembly and repair of electronic systems and subsystems.
- COVID-19 highlights the gravity of the secondary market for SME
- China falls far short of its "Made-in-China 2025" goal
- Raspberry Pi audio HAT board with MERUS class D multilevel amplifier
- ASML ships first-generation multibeam inspection system ‘eScan1000’
- Gémosz is still looking to grow – but the pandemic brought new perspectives