Electronics Production | January 12, 2007
Wolfson to buy UK semi firm
US based Wolfson Microelectronics has acquired Scotland based CMOS IC developer Oligon.
Oligon's design activities will be integrated into Wolfson's business. Oligon has six employees and is headquartered in Edinburgh Scotland. Wolfson paid 2.9 million UK Pounds for Oligon.
- Engaged & happy employees - clear drivers of growth & health for Season Group
- Shell to acquire german battery manufacturer sonnen
- Electric motor company partners with automotive manufacturer
- BB Electronics expands into Eastern Europe via acquisition
- UK manufacturer doubles work space in head office acquisition