© Rivian Electronics Production | February 19, 2018
Rivian adds heavyweights to its team
Electric vehicle company, Rivian, has appointed five additional leaders to its executive team as the company prepares to launch its first premium electric adventure vehicles and services in 2020.
The company has managed to attract five leaders with a wide range of backgrounds including automotive, technology, industrial equipment, consumer electronics and aerospace.
- Mark Vinnels has joined the company as Executive Director of Engineering and Vehicle Programs.
- Ryan Green has been named Chief Financial Officer.
- Matt Tall has been named Vice President of Manufacturing
- Christopher Brown has been named Chief Commercial Officer.
- Neil Sitron has been named as general counsel.