© ifixit - Illustrative purposes only Electronics Production | January 25, 2013
List: Apple's suppliers of 2012
Apple has provided a list of its top 200 suppliers, including component providers and others representing at least 97 percent of procurement expenditures for materials, manufacturing, and assembly of its products worldwide in 2012.
- 3M Company
- AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.
- AcBel Polytech Inc.
- Advanced-Connectek Inc.
- AKM Semiconductor, Inc.
- Alcoa, Inc.
- Alps Electric Co., Ltd.
- Amperex Technology Ltd.
- Amphenol Corporation
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Anjie Insulating Material Co., Ltd.
- Arvato Digital
- Asahi Glass
- Asia Vital Components, Ltd
- AT&S AG
- AU Optronics Corporation
- Auras Technology Co., Ltd.
- Austria Microsystems
- Avago Technologies, Ltd.
- Avnet Electronics
- Best Ever Industries Limited
- Biel Crystal Manufactory Ltd.
- Bluecom Co., Ltd.
- Brilliant International Group Ltd.
- Broadway Industrial Group Ltd.
- BYD Company Ltd.
- Career Technology (Mfg.) Co., Ltd.
- Catcher Technology Co., Ltd.
- Cheng Loong Corporation
- Cheng Uei Precision Industry Co., Ltd. (Foxlink)
- Chimei Innolux Corporation
- Coilcraft, Inc.
- Compeq Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Consolidated Graphics
- Coretronic Corporation
- Corning Incorporated
- Cowell Optic Electronics Ltd.
- Cymmetrik Shenzen Printing Co.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Dai-Ichi Seiko Co., Ltd.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Daishinku Corporation (Kds)
- Darfon Electronic Corp.
- Delta Electronics Inc.
- Deufol Sunman
- Diodes, Inc.
- Dover Corporation
- Dynacast International Inc.
- Dynamic Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Dynapack International Technology
- E-Litecom Co, Ltd.
- Elpida Memory, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Fairchild Semiconductor International
- FLEXium Interconnect Inc.
- Flextronics International, Ltd.
- Fortune Grand Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Foster Electric Co., Ltd.
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- Genius Electronic Optical Co., Ltd.
- GoerTek Inc.
- Gold Circuit Electronics
- Hama Naka Shoukin Industry Co., Ltd.
- Hanson Metal Factory. Ltd.
- Henkel Ag & Co.
- Heptagon Advanced Micro-Optics Pte Ltd.
- Hi-P International Ltd.
- Hirose Electric Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi-LG Data Storage
- Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd. (Foxconn)
- Hony Glass Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hynix Semiconductor Inc.
- Ibiden Co., Ltd.
- Infastech Fastening Systems Limited
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corporation
- Interflex Co., Ltd.
- International Paper Co.
- International Rectifier Corporation
- Intersil Corporation
- Inventec Appliances Corporation
- Jabil Circuit Inc.
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd.
- Japan Display, Inc.
- Kyocera Corporation
- Laird Technologies
- Largan Precision Co., Ltd.
- Lateral Solutions Pte Ltd.
- Lens One Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- LG Chem, Ltd.
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- LG Innotek Co., Ltd.
- Linear Technology Corporation
- Lite-On Technology Corporation
- Longwell Company
- Luxshare-Ict Co. Ltd.
- Macronix International Co., Ltd.
- Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation
- Marian, Inc.
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- Mega Precision Technology, Ltd.
- Meiko Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Minebea Co., Ltd.
- Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd.
- Molex Inc.
- Multi Packaging Solutions
- Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Nan Ya Printed Circuit Board Corporation
- New Ocean Precision Component (Jiangxi) Co., Ltd
- Nichia Corporation
- Nidec Corporation
- Nippon Mektron, Ltd.
- Nisshin Steel Co., Ltd.
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- NXP Semiconductor N.V.
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Oriental Printed Circuits Ltd.
- Osram Opto Semiconductors
- Panasonic Corporation
- PCH International
- Pegatron Corporation
- Philips Lumileds Lighting Company
- Pioneer Material Precision Tech
- Prent Corporation
- Primax Electronics Ltd.
- Pulse Electronics
- Quanta Computer Inc.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co.
- Radiant Opto Electronics Corporation
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- RF Micro Devices, Inc.
- ROHM Co., Ltd.
- SABIC Innovative Plastics Holding Bv
- Salcomp (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sandisk Corporation
- SDI Corporation
- Seagate Technology LLC
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Semtech Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- Shenzhen Panel Lighting Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Yuto Printing (Holdings) Ltd.
- Shicoh Co., Ltd.
- Shimano Inc.
- Shin Zu Shing Co., Ltd.
- Silicon Works Co., Ltd.
- Simplo Technology Co., Ltd.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- SMK Corporation
- Solvay Specialty Polymers
- Sony Corporation
- Styron LLC
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Sumitomo Light Metals, Ltd.
- SUNREX Technology Corporation
- Suyin Corporation
- Taiyi Precision Tech Corporation
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
- TDK Corporation
- Teikoku Printing Inks Mfg.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Tian Jin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock Company, Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Toyo Rikagaku Kenkyusho Co., Ltd.
- Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd.
- TPK Holding Co., Ltd.
- Tripod Technology Corporation
- TriQuint Semiconductor
- Triumph Lead Electronic Tech Co.
- TXC Corporation
- Tyco Electronics
- Unimicron Corporation
- Unisteel Technology Ltd.
- Universal Scientific Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Vishay Intertechnology
- Volex PLC
- Western Digital Corporation
- Wintek Corporation
- Zeniya Aluminum Engineering, Ltd.
- Zhen Ding Technology Holding, Ltd.
Profound Medical starts cooperation with Scanfil EMS provider, Scanfil, announces that it has signed an agreement with Medical...
A sharper price decline of nearly 20% is expected for 1Q19 in DRAM market The overall price trend in the DRAM market has been stable in December, showing no...
Amphenol Invotec secures Nadcap approval for its Telford site PCB manufacturer Amphenol Invotec, announces that its Telford site has been awarded...
Bentec finds a distribution partner in Detech Europe Bentec Ltd is partnering with Detech Europe Ltd to sell its range of Surface Mount...
Oregon, Ireland and Israel on Intel’s Map for Manufacturing Site... In an effort to evolve from a PC- to data-centric company and deliver solutions that process...
LG Electronics and AEye Partnering to Deliver Solutions to ADAS Market Multinational electronics company LG Electronics (LG) and AEye, maker of artificial...
VW Expanding Chattanooga Plant for North American EV Rollout Forging ahead with its electric-car offensive, Volkswagen has announced that the company’s Chattanooga, Tennessee plant, which began operations in 2011, will produce vehicles based on their modular electric toolkit MEB...
Swedish electric car company Nevs gets a new main owner Chinese property conglomerate Evergrande Group has acquired 51% of the shares in Nevs AB in...
Nokia to reduce Finnish workforce by 350 employees Finnish telecom company Nokia is reportedly getting ready to cut 350 jobs in Finland as the...
EMEA EMS industry set to exceed €35 billion by 2022 According to Reed Electronics Research’s latest analysis, revenues for the EMS industry in...
Volvo invests in wireless electric charging Volvo Group Venture Capital AB, a subsidiary of the Volvo Group, announces that it has man an...
CEVA expands with new UK R&D centre CEVA, Inc. is opening a new research and development facility in Bristol, United...
ALL Circuits opens new facility in Mexico French EMS provider, ALL Circuits, is continuing its global expansion with the opening of...
SpaceX need to become leaner – laying off 10% of workforce Aerospace manufacturer SpaceX will reportedly reduce its workforce by 10% as the...
Global smartphone production volume may decline 5% in 2019 Global smartphone production volume for 2019 is expected to be 1.41 billion units, a decrease of 3.3% compared with 2018, according to the latest report by TrendForce.
Jaguar Land Rover continues its transformation - laying off 4'500 Jaguar Land Rover has outlined the next phase of its ‘Charge and Accelerate’, the company’s ongoing transformation programme; which aims to deliver GBP 2.5 billion in cost reductions and cashflow improvements over...
Season Group enters the IoT market Hong Kong-based Electronics Manufacturer, Season Group, announces the launch of ots...
Watch what Tesla’s assembly process for Model 3 looks like Tesla tweeted a video of the assembly process for the car manufacturer's Model 3 to...
LC Chem invests heavily in Chinese battery manufacturing The company says that it is planning to invest EUR 934 million (KRW 1.2 trillion) to...
DENSO opens Montréal innovation lab in Canada DENSO says it has opened a satellite research and development (R&D) lab in...
Capitala invests in Freedom Electronics Asset management firm, Capitala Group, says that it recently invested a combination...
AWS successfully transitions to latest ISO 13485:2016 EMS provider, AWS Electronics, has successfully transition to the latest revision of the quality...
Most ReadLoad more news