© ifixit - Illustrative purposes only Electronics Production | January 25, 2013
List: Apple's suppliers of 2012
Apple has provided a list of its top 200 suppliers, including component providers and others representing at least 97 percent of procurement expenditures for materials, manufacturing, and assembly of its products worldwide in 2012.
- 3M Company
- AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.
- AcBel Polytech Inc.
- Advanced-Connectek Inc.
- AKM Semiconductor, Inc.
- Alcoa, Inc.
- Alps Electric Co., Ltd.
- Amperex Technology Ltd.
- Amphenol Corporation
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Anjie Insulating Material Co., Ltd.
- Arvato Digital
- Asahi Glass
- Asia Vital Components, Ltd
- AT&S AG
- AU Optronics Corporation
- Auras Technology Co., Ltd.
- Austria Microsystems
- Avago Technologies, Ltd.
- Avnet Electronics
- Best Ever Industries Limited
- Biel Crystal Manufactory Ltd.
- Bluecom Co., Ltd.
- Brilliant International Group Ltd.
- Broadway Industrial Group Ltd.
- BYD Company Ltd.
- Career Technology (Mfg.) Co., Ltd.
- Catcher Technology Co., Ltd.
- Cheng Loong Corporation
- Cheng Uei Precision Industry Co., Ltd. (Foxlink)
- Chimei Innolux Corporation
- Coilcraft, Inc.
- Compeq Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Consolidated Graphics
- Coretronic Corporation
- Corning Incorporated
- Cowell Optic Electronics Ltd.
- Cymmetrik Shenzen Printing Co.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Dai-Ichi Seiko Co., Ltd.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Daishinku Corporation (Kds)
- Darfon Electronic Corp.
- Delta Electronics Inc.
- Deufol Sunman
- Diodes, Inc.
- Dover Corporation
- Dynacast International Inc.
- Dynamic Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Dynapack International Technology
- E-Litecom Co, Ltd.
- Elpida Memory, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Fairchild Semiconductor International
- FLEXium Interconnect Inc.
- Flextronics International, Ltd.
- Fortune Grand Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Foster Electric Co., Ltd.
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- Genius Electronic Optical Co., Ltd.
- GoerTek Inc.
- Gold Circuit Electronics
- Hama Naka Shoukin Industry Co., Ltd.
- Hanson Metal Factory. Ltd.
- Henkel Ag & Co.
- Heptagon Advanced Micro-Optics Pte Ltd.
- Hi-P International Ltd.
- Hirose Electric Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi-LG Data Storage
- Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd. (Foxconn)
- Hony Glass Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hynix Semiconductor Inc.
- Ibiden Co., Ltd.
- Infastech Fastening Systems Limited
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corporation
- Interflex Co., Ltd.
- International Paper Co.
- International Rectifier Corporation
- Intersil Corporation
- Inventec Appliances Corporation
- Jabil Circuit Inc.
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd.
- Japan Display, Inc.
- Kyocera Corporation
- Laird Technologies
- Largan Precision Co., Ltd.
- Lateral Solutions Pte Ltd.
- Lens One Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- LG Chem, Ltd.
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- LG Innotek Co., Ltd.
- Linear Technology Corporation
- Lite-On Technology Corporation
- Longwell Company
- Luxshare-Ict Co. Ltd.
- Macronix International Co., Ltd.
- Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation
- Marian, Inc.
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- Mega Precision Technology, Ltd.
- Meiko Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Minebea Co., Ltd.
- Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd.
- Molex Inc.
- Multi Packaging Solutions
- Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Nan Ya Printed Circuit Board Corporation
- New Ocean Precision Component (Jiangxi) Co., Ltd
- Nichia Corporation
- Nidec Corporation
- Nippon Mektron, Ltd.
- Nisshin Steel Co., Ltd.
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- NXP Semiconductor N.V.
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Oriental Printed Circuits Ltd.
- Osram Opto Semiconductors
- Panasonic Corporation
- PCH International
- Pegatron Corporation
- Philips Lumileds Lighting Company
- Pioneer Material Precision Tech
- Prent Corporation
- Primax Electronics Ltd.
- Pulse Electronics
- Quanta Computer Inc.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co.
- Radiant Opto Electronics Corporation
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- RF Micro Devices, Inc.
- ROHM Co., Ltd.
- SABIC Innovative Plastics Holding Bv
- Salcomp (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sandisk Corporation
- SDI Corporation
- Seagate Technology LLC
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Semtech Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- Shenzhen Panel Lighting Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Yuto Printing (Holdings) Ltd.
- Shicoh Co., Ltd.
- Shimano Inc.
- Shin Zu Shing Co., Ltd.
- Silicon Works Co., Ltd.
- Simplo Technology Co., Ltd.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- SMK Corporation
- Solvay Specialty Polymers
- Sony Corporation
- Styron LLC
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Sumitomo Light Metals, Ltd.
- SUNREX Technology Corporation
- Suyin Corporation
- Taiyi Precision Tech Corporation
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
- TDK Corporation
- Teikoku Printing Inks Mfg.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Tian Jin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock Company, Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Toyo Rikagaku Kenkyusho Co., Ltd.
- Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd.
- TPK Holding Co., Ltd.
- Tripod Technology Corporation
- TriQuint Semiconductor
- Triumph Lead Electronic Tech Co.
- TXC Corporation
- Tyco Electronics
- Unimicron Corporation
- Unisteel Technology Ltd.
- Universal Scientific Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Vishay Intertechnology
- Volex PLC
- Western Digital Corporation
- Wintek Corporation
- Zeniya Aluminum Engineering, Ltd.
- Zhen Ding Technology Holding, Ltd.
IEC Electronics wins major defense contract New York's IEC Electronics Corp. has been awarded a multi-year contract, valued at more than...
ERNI readies for new Virginia facility and campus ERNI has broken ground on the previously announced plans to build a state-of-the-art...
ABS, Robert Bosch Battery Systems ink deal American Battery Solutions Inc. has signed an agreement to acquire manufacturing and...
Intel snags quarterly semi supplier top ranking from Samsung Intel replaced Samsung as the number one quarterly semiconductor supplier in 4Q18...
Sponsored content by Viscom AGAward-winning dual-track system S3088 DT now available With the S3088 DT, Viscom AG has expanded its broad range of inspection systems for the electronics industry by adding an especially versatile, compact machine for dual-track operation. Following the successful launch at...
NA semi equipment industry posts April 2019 billings North America-based manufacturers of semiconductor equipment posted USD 1.91...
Blackstone Resources enters strategic alliance in lithium Blackstone Resources AG says that its subsidiary Blackstone Resources Chile SpA, Santiago...
HMS Industrial Networks increases capacity with Europlacer Sweden-based industrial communication company continues to set the pace in the...
Leoni appoints Ingrid Jägering as CFO Leoni announces that the company has appointed Ingrid Jägering as Chief Financial...
Trump Admin issues temp exception to Huawei ban In a slight walk-back that gives U.S. companies time to adjust, the Trump Administration today...
Ford: 7,000 jobs to be cut globally, 800 in U.S. Ford Motor is cutting approximately 10% of its global salaried staff as part of a...
BASF to expand capacity for engineering plastics and TPU BASF to address trends such as electrification of cars and miniaturisation of electronic...
Germany gets another battery production facility Automotive supplier Dräxlmaier has started production of the battery system for the Porsche...
NI, OPAL-RT collaborating on HIL sim testing NI and OPAL-RT have signed a strategic agreement to develop hardware-in-the-loop (HIL)...
VI-grade, Multimatic partner on driving sim center VI-grade and Multimatic plan to unveil an advanced vehicle development and driving...
Altus to open new applications facility UK-based capital equipment supplier, Altus Group, says that it will complete its expansion...
Protolabs marks 20 years with MN grand opening Protolabs Inc. is celebrating its 20-year anniversary with the grand opening of its advanced...
Shovels up for new Lockheed Martin plant in AL U.S. Air Force and Alabama officials joined Lockheed Martin executives today at the...
Huawei officially named to U.S. Entities List The Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) of the U.S. Department of Commerce has...
Swedish Nilar secures investment to ramp-up production Nilar, a Swedish manufacturer of batteries and electrical energy storage systems, says that it...
Elemaster expands with new manufacturing facility the US Back in April, EMS-provider Elemaster U.S. opened its latest electronic equipment design and...
Up, up and away for Germany's Lilium Lilium, the Munich-based startup developing an on- demand air taxi service, has revealed its...
Ross-shire Engineering invests in Saftronics Scottish-based engineering and manufacturing contractor RSE (Ross-shire Engineering) says it...
KAMIC Group acquires Swetouch KAMIC Group AB has acquired all the shares in Swetouch AB. The sellers are the company’s...
Trade tensions mount as China reacts to blacklist In response to a U.S. Government decision to blacklist Huawei, China said it is taking steps to protect its companies, in a further test of wills between the economic titans.Load more news