© ifixit - Illustrative purposes only Electronics Production | January 25, 2013
List: Apple's suppliers of 2012
Apple has provided a list of its top 200 suppliers, including component providers and others representing at least 97 percent of procurement expenditures for materials, manufacturing, and assembly of its products worldwide in 2012.
- 3M Company
- AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.
- AcBel Polytech Inc.
- Advanced-Connectek Inc.
- AKM Semiconductor, Inc.
- Alcoa, Inc.
- Alps Electric Co., Ltd.
- Amperex Technology Ltd.
- Amphenol Corporation
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Anjie Insulating Material Co., Ltd.
- Arvato Digital
- Asahi Glass
- Asia Vital Components, Ltd
- AT&S AG
- AU Optronics Corporation
- Auras Technology Co., Ltd.
- Austria Microsystems
- Avago Technologies, Ltd.
- Avnet Electronics
- Best Ever Industries Limited
- Biel Crystal Manufactory Ltd.
- Bluecom Co., Ltd.
- Brilliant International Group Ltd.
- Broadway Industrial Group Ltd.
- BYD Company Ltd.
- Career Technology (Mfg.) Co., Ltd.
- Catcher Technology Co., Ltd.
- Cheng Loong Corporation
- Cheng Uei Precision Industry Co., Ltd. (Foxlink)
- Chimei Innolux Corporation
- Coilcraft, Inc.
- Compeq Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Consolidated Graphics
- Coretronic Corporation
- Corning Incorporated
- Cowell Optic Electronics Ltd.
- Cymmetrik Shenzen Printing Co.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Dai-Ichi Seiko Co., Ltd.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Daishinku Corporation (Kds)
- Darfon Electronic Corp.
- Delta Electronics Inc.
- Deufol Sunman
- Diodes, Inc.
- Dover Corporation
- Dynacast International Inc.
- Dynamic Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Dynapack International Technology
- E-Litecom Co, Ltd.
- Elpida Memory, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Fairchild Semiconductor International
- FLEXium Interconnect Inc.
- Flextronics International, Ltd.
- Fortune Grand Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Foster Electric Co., Ltd.
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- Genius Electronic Optical Co., Ltd.
- GoerTek Inc.
- Gold Circuit Electronics
- Hama Naka Shoukin Industry Co., Ltd.
- Hanson Metal Factory. Ltd.
- Henkel Ag & Co.
- Heptagon Advanced Micro-Optics Pte Ltd.
- Hi-P International Ltd.
- Hirose Electric Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi-LG Data Storage
- Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd. (Foxconn)
- Hony Glass Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hynix Semiconductor Inc.
- Ibiden Co., Ltd.
- Infastech Fastening Systems Limited
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corporation
- Interflex Co., Ltd.
- International Paper Co.
- International Rectifier Corporation
- Intersil Corporation
- Inventec Appliances Corporation
- Jabil Circuit Inc.
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd.
- Japan Display, Inc.
- Kyocera Corporation
- Laird Technologies
- Largan Precision Co., Ltd.
- Lateral Solutions Pte Ltd.
- Lens One Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- LG Chem, Ltd.
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- LG Innotek Co., Ltd.
- Linear Technology Corporation
- Lite-On Technology Corporation
- Longwell Company
- Luxshare-Ict Co. Ltd.
- Macronix International Co., Ltd.
- Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation
- Marian, Inc.
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- Mega Precision Technology, Ltd.
- Meiko Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Minebea Co., Ltd.
- Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd.
- Molex Inc.
- Multi Packaging Solutions
- Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Nan Ya Printed Circuit Board Corporation
- New Ocean Precision Component (Jiangxi) Co., Ltd
- Nichia Corporation
- Nidec Corporation
- Nippon Mektron, Ltd.
- Nisshin Steel Co., Ltd.
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- NXP Semiconductor N.V.
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Oriental Printed Circuits Ltd.
- Osram Opto Semiconductors
- Panasonic Corporation
- PCH International
- Pegatron Corporation
- Philips Lumileds Lighting Company
- Pioneer Material Precision Tech
- Prent Corporation
- Primax Electronics Ltd.
- Pulse Electronics
- Quanta Computer Inc.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co.
- Radiant Opto Electronics Corporation
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- RF Micro Devices, Inc.
- ROHM Co., Ltd.
- SABIC Innovative Plastics Holding Bv
- Salcomp (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sandisk Corporation
- SDI Corporation
- Seagate Technology LLC
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Semtech Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- Shenzhen Panel Lighting Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Yuto Printing (Holdings) Ltd.
- Shicoh Co., Ltd.
- Shimano Inc.
- Shin Zu Shing Co., Ltd.
- Silicon Works Co., Ltd.
- Simplo Technology Co., Ltd.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- SMK Corporation
- Solvay Specialty Polymers
- Sony Corporation
- Styron LLC
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Sumitomo Light Metals, Ltd.
- SUNREX Technology Corporation
- Suyin Corporation
- Taiyi Precision Tech Corporation
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
- TDK Corporation
- Teikoku Printing Inks Mfg.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Tian Jin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock Company, Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Toyo Rikagaku Kenkyusho Co., Ltd.
- Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd.
- TPK Holding Co., Ltd.
- Tripod Technology Corporation
- TriQuint Semiconductor
- Triumph Lead Electronic Tech Co.
- TXC Corporation
- Tyco Electronics
- Unimicron Corporation
- Unisteel Technology Ltd.
- Universal Scientific Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Vishay Intertechnology
- Volex PLC
- Western Digital Corporation
- Wintek Corporation
- Zeniya Aluminum Engineering, Ltd.
- Zhen Ding Technology Holding, Ltd.
Siemens partners with Chinese R&D centre to build Siemens Digital Industries Software has partnered with Tianmu Lake Institute of...
EnerSys to acquire NorthStar from Altor EnerSys, a provider of stored energy solutions for industrial applications, has entered into an...
SMTC Corporation plans to exit China Electronics manufacturing service provider, SMTC Corporation, says it is planning to wind-down its Chinese manufacturing operations when its current Dongguan, China facility lease expires in December 2019.
Qolsys readies for NA mfg with Foxconn Qolsys, a provider of security and smart-home technology, is expanding its partnership with...
Mammoth Amazon order for EV startup Rivian Rivian Automotive LLC is feeling the love from Amazon after the mega-online retailer placed an...
Fourth Nano Dimension unit for U.S. military Nano Dimension announced it has sold another DragonFly 3D printing system to a U.S...
Marvell completes Aquantia deal Marvell Group has completed its acquisition of Silicon Valley-based Aquantia Corp....
TKH Group closes acquisition of SVS-Vistek Dutch electronics company, TKH Group NV, is now on the new owners of SVS-Vistek GmbH, a...
Semiconductor acquisitions regain momentum in 2019 This year’s merger and acquisition announcements are driven by deals in networking and wireless connectivity ICs and by suppliers adding products for automotive systems and other strong-growth markets into the next decade...
Versum receives clearance for merger with Merck KGaA Materials supplier to the semiconductor industry, Versum Materials, has received notice...
Universal Robots still no:1 with cobots in industrial applications Universal Robots maintains top its spot in ABI Research’s ranking of cobot companies in...
TE Connectivity closing Hemet plant, shifting east A plant closure in Hemet, California will cut 240 jobs from the TE Connectivity workforce...
DENSO unveils R&D hub in Texas Denso announced it will invest USD 1.3 million to open the Texas Innovation and Connected...
CVG picks up First Source Electronics Ohio’s Commercial Vehicle Group Inc. (CVG) has acquired substantially all of the assets...
Vermes Microdispensing expands to South Korea German-based Vermes Microdispensing, is growing its presence in the Asian market by...
Jabil to manufacture energy storage systems for Eguana Eguana Technologies says it has completed a multi-year master supply agreement with Jabil to...
Robot investment reaches record $16.5 billion in 2018 The new World Robotics report shows an annual global sales value of USD 16.5 billion in 2018 – a new record. 422’000 units were shipped globally in 2018 – an increase of 6% compared to the previous year.
Ericsson automated smart factory operational in China September 2019 marks a major milestone in Ericsson’s smart manufacturing capabilities as a...
SMT Haute Tech adds Universal Instruments line SMT Hautes Technologies has added its seventh Universal Instruments surface mount...
Made in India: Union Minister makes appeal Following a major tech conference in New Delhi on Monday, Union Minister Ravi...
Nolato acquires US-based EMC company Swedish business group, Nolato, has signed an agreement to acquire US-based Ja-Bar Silicone...
Has Senvion found a saviour in Siemens Gamesa? Senvion says it has entered into an exclusivity agreement with Siemens Gamesa to pursue...
EV manufacturing on the table in UAW strike Electric pickup truck and EV battery manufacturing expansion are reportedly being...Load more news