© ifixit - Illustrative purposes only Electronics Production | January 25, 2013
List: Apple's suppliers of 2012
Apple has provided a list of its top 200 suppliers, including component providers and others representing at least 97 percent of procurement expenditures for materials, manufacturing, and assembly of its products worldwide in 2012.
- 3M Company
- AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.
- AcBel Polytech Inc.
- Advanced-Connectek Inc.
- AKM Semiconductor, Inc.
- Alcoa, Inc.
- Alps Electric Co., Ltd.
- Amperex Technology Ltd.
- Amphenol Corporation
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Anjie Insulating Material Co., Ltd.
- Arvato Digital
- Asahi Glass
- Asia Vital Components, Ltd
- AT&S AG
- AU Optronics Corporation
- Auras Technology Co., Ltd.
- Austria Microsystems
- Avago Technologies, Ltd.
- Avnet Electronics
- Best Ever Industries Limited
- Biel Crystal Manufactory Ltd.
- Bluecom Co., Ltd.
- Brilliant International Group Ltd.
- Broadway Industrial Group Ltd.
- BYD Company Ltd.
- Career Technology (Mfg.) Co., Ltd.
- Catcher Technology Co., Ltd.
- Cheng Loong Corporation
- Cheng Uei Precision Industry Co., Ltd. (Foxlink)
- Chimei Innolux Corporation
- Coilcraft, Inc.
- Compeq Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Consolidated Graphics
- Coretronic Corporation
- Corning Incorporated
- Cowell Optic Electronics Ltd.
- Cymmetrik Shenzen Printing Co.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Dai-Ichi Seiko Co., Ltd.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Daishinku Corporation (Kds)
- Darfon Electronic Corp.
- Delta Electronics Inc.
- Deufol Sunman
- Diodes, Inc.
- Dover Corporation
- Dynacast International Inc.
- Dynamic Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Dynapack International Technology
- E-Litecom Co, Ltd.
- Elpida Memory, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Fairchild Semiconductor International
- FLEXium Interconnect Inc.
- Flextronics International, Ltd.
- Fortune Grand Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Foster Electric Co., Ltd.
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- Genius Electronic Optical Co., Ltd.
- GoerTek Inc.
- Gold Circuit Electronics
- Hama Naka Shoukin Industry Co., Ltd.
- Hanson Metal Factory. Ltd.
- Henkel Ag & Co.
- Heptagon Advanced Micro-Optics Pte Ltd.
- Hi-P International Ltd.
- Hirose Electric Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi-LG Data Storage
- Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd. (Foxconn)
- Hony Glass Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hynix Semiconductor Inc.
- Ibiden Co., Ltd.
- Infastech Fastening Systems Limited
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corporation
- Interflex Co., Ltd.
- International Paper Co.
- International Rectifier Corporation
- Intersil Corporation
- Inventec Appliances Corporation
- Jabil Circuit Inc.
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd.
- Japan Display, Inc.
- Kyocera Corporation
- Laird Technologies
- Largan Precision Co., Ltd.
- Lateral Solutions Pte Ltd.
- Lens One Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- LG Chem, Ltd.
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- LG Innotek Co., Ltd.
- Linear Technology Corporation
- Lite-On Technology Corporation
- Longwell Company
- Luxshare-Ict Co. Ltd.
- Macronix International Co., Ltd.
- Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation
- Marian, Inc.
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- Mega Precision Technology, Ltd.
- Meiko Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Minebea Co., Ltd.
- Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd.
- Molex Inc.
- Multi Packaging Solutions
- Multi-Fineline Electronix, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Nan Ya Printed Circuit Board Corporation
- New Ocean Precision Component (Jiangxi) Co., Ltd
- Nichia Corporation
- Nidec Corporation
- Nippon Mektron, Ltd.
- Nisshin Steel Co., Ltd.
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- NXP Semiconductor N.V.
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Oriental Printed Circuits Ltd.
- Osram Opto Semiconductors
- Panasonic Corporation
- PCH International
- Pegatron Corporation
- Philips Lumileds Lighting Company
- Pioneer Material Precision Tech
- Prent Corporation
- Primax Electronics Ltd.
- Pulse Electronics
- Quanta Computer Inc.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co.
- Radiant Opto Electronics Corporation
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- RF Micro Devices, Inc.
- ROHM Co., Ltd.
- SABIC Innovative Plastics Holding Bv
- Salcomp (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sandisk Corporation
- SDI Corporation
- Seagate Technology LLC
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Semtech Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- Shenzhen Panel Lighting Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Yuto Printing (Holdings) Ltd.
- Shicoh Co., Ltd.
- Shimano Inc.
- Shin Zu Shing Co., Ltd.
- Silicon Works Co., Ltd.
- Simplo Technology Co., Ltd.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- SMK Corporation
- Solvay Specialty Polymers
- Sony Corporation
- Styron LLC
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Sumitomo Light Metals, Ltd.
- SUNREX Technology Corporation
- Suyin Corporation
- Taiyi Precision Tech Corporation
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
- TDK Corporation
- Teikoku Printing Inks Mfg.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Tian Jin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock Company, Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Toyo Rikagaku Kenkyusho Co., Ltd.
- Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd.
- TPK Holding Co., Ltd.
- Tripod Technology Corporation
- TriQuint Semiconductor
- Triumph Lead Electronic Tech Co.
- TXC Corporation
- Tyco Electronics
- Unimicron Corporation
- Unisteel Technology Ltd.
- Universal Scientific Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Vishay Intertechnology
- Volex PLC
- Western Digital Corporation
- Wintek Corporation
- Zeniya Aluminum Engineering, Ltd.
- Zhen Ding Technology Holding, Ltd.
Ron Jakeman of Electrolube looks back at a successful 2019 Electrolube has been growing, both in terms of its footprint and financially, for a number of years not; Ron Jakeman details the company's progress.
Etteplan and Scanfil to start strategic cooperation in joint customer projects Engineering company Etteplan and contract manufacturer Scanfil have today agreed to enter a strategic partnership in Finland.
The lovechild of ACE Production and InterSelect Carlos Bouras of Nordson Select gave us the rundown of the result of the integration and combination of ACE Production and InterSelect GmbH - the new Integra.
American Battery Metals, U.S. lawmakers convene American Battery Metals Corporation has completed a series of meetings with lawmakers and personnel in the Department of Energy and Department of the Interior in Washington, D.C., to discuss issues critical to the domestic battery production and storage industry.
Sponsored content by Nordson ASYMTEKStart-to-finish conformal coating with reliability and efficiency Nordson ASYMTEK’s flexible, modular, Panorama™ S-Line delivers conformal coating process control in a space-saving footprint with overlapping line processes that minimize manufacturing floor space. This innovative, patent-pending line layout trims 50% of the line’s length by using the lower compartment in each piece of equipment for functional use. Combined with Nordson ASYMTEK’s global support, this complete conformal coating line delivers quality, product reliability, efficiency, and safety for all your conformal coating applications.
Cogiscan, Critical Mfg. form strategic partnership Quebec, Canada-based Cogiscan and Critical Manufacturing, headquartered in Portugal, have forged a strategic partnership to deliver smart factory solutions for electronics manufacturers.
Collins Aerospace expanding in North Africa Collins Aerospace Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corp., has taken the first step toward the expansion of its existing site in Casablanca, Morocco.
The advantage of Vantage - Garrett Wong tells the tale Nordson Asymtek's Garrett Wong gives us a rundown of the business year and also details the Vantage Advantage
Saki’s Eddie Ichiyama details a very successful business year Eddie ichiyama from Saki gave us an update on how 2019 has been for the company and also shared some details on the recent expansion in the Czech Republic.
The ripple effect of Enrico Krog Iversen while being an active part in creating one of the fastest growing robotics companies in modern time might have been enough for most people, that does not seem to have slowed down a certain Danish entrepreneur.
Yamaha's Ichiro Arimoto on the business year and the company's new ventures Evertiq had the opportunity to talk to Ichiro Arimoto, General Manager of Yamaha Motor Europe, about the business year and the company's new ventures.
Mycronic, Indium forge strategic partnership Indium Corporation has announced a strategic partnership with Sweden-based Mycronic, to develop no-clean and water soluble solder pastes for jetting applications.
SCHMID delivers PlasmaLine to Hofstetter PCB SCHMID announced it has installed the company’s first PlasmaLine comprising ICP etch & sputter deposition of its Korean JV SCHMID AVACO at Hofstetter PCB AG in Switzerland.
Sponsored content by NCAB Group Benelux B.V.Failure is not an option for a PCB More than 30% of the Gerbers NCAB Group Benelux B.V. reviews, have problems. However, the PCB are integrated in key end-user product with more and more High Tech PCB. We are here to support you on the new technologies growth to maintain a high reliability and quality. Contact us to review it together.
Cobot market to reach USD 9+ billion by 2025 A new report from Tractica is forecasting continued rapid growth for the global collaborative robot (cobot) market over the next few years, reaching revenue of USD 9.7 billion by 2025.
MixComm scores USD 8+ million in series B round New Jersey-based fabless semiconductor company MixComm has secured USD 8.6 million in series B funding led by existing investor, Kairos Ventures.
SIA elects 2020 leadership The Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA) Board of Directors has elected ON Semiconductor CEO Keith Jackson as its 2020 Chair and Qorvo CEO Robert Bruggeworth as its 2020 Vice Chair.
Si wafer shipments recede for fourth straight quarter Worldwide silicon wafer area shipments slid for the fourth consecutive quarter of 2019, according to the SEMI Silicon Manufacturers Group (SMG) in its most recent quarterly analysis of the industry.
Sponsored content by EsemdaContract manufacturer Esemda opens new facility in Vilnius and expands EMS The new facility has been built with reserved space for future expansions. As Esemda constantly grows, it is of great importance to be able to rapidly increase production capacity in large volumes.
Decline in Q4 DRAM contract prices lessens as buying momentum recovers According to the latest analysis from the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, Q4 DRAM ASP is as of yet undergoing a slight QoQ decline, but this decline has shrunk down to 5%.
Technica forms growth-focused equity fund San Jose-based Technica USA has reached an agreement on an equity investment centered on future growth for the global PCB fab and assembly supplier.
IHS Markit: 5G economy in the trillions by 2035 The IHS Markit 5G Economy Study, commissioned by Qualcomm Technologies Inc., is forecasting that 5G will generate USD 13.2 trillion in sales enablement by 2035.
ZEUS Battery partnering with Kruvand Associates ZEUS Battery Products and Texas-based Kruvand Associates Inc. have come to a formal agreement on a collaboration that began in January and covers Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, New Mexico, Arizona and Mexico.
Sponsored content by SourcengineComponent Aggregators vs E-Commerce Marketplaces What is the difference between electronic component aggregators and a marketplace?
67% of a buyer’s journey is now done digitally. Learn how marketplaces emerged as full-cycle procurement platforms and challenged the traditional component aggregators.
EPP with a new owner The company announces that is has found itself an ideal buyer – Photonics Systems Group – a manufacturer of micro-materials processing machines. With this takeover, PSG is strengthening is operations in the electronics industry and also laying the foundation for further growth.
Volkswagen starts pre-production e-mobility plant in China The new plant of the SAIC VOLKSWAGEN joint venture has been completed. It is purely built for the production of all electric vehicles on Volkswagen’s Modular Electric Drive Matrix (MEB).
Kongsberg Maritime divests KM Contros GmbH Following a strategic review, Kongsberg Maritime AS (KM) has decided to divest KM Contros GmbH (Contros) to AML Oceanographic Ltd. (AML).Load more news