Electronics Production | October 26, 2007
Incap investigating possible sale of facilities
Incap is looking into selling its production and office facilities in Helsinki, Vuokatti and Kempele, Finland.
The company has given a respective assignment to Catella Property Oy. If the sale of the facilities is realised, Incap will continue operating in the same facilities under a lease arrangement. If realised, the facility sales are expected to have a positive effect on Incap's financial result.
- Engaged & happy employees - clear drivers of growth & health for Season Group
- Shell to acquire german battery manufacturer sonnen
- Electric motor company partners with automotive manufacturer
- BB Electronics expands into Eastern Europe via acquisition
- UK manufacturer doubles work space in head office acquisition