Electronics Production | June 29, 2007
PartnerTech grows along with Gyros
Gyros is growing rapidly. As a result, it has entered into a long-term cooperation agreement with PartnerTech.
Worth approximately SEK 150 million over 2½ years, the agreement covers production of the Gyrolab Workstation microlaboratory. PartnerTech will deliver approximately SEK 30 million in products during 2007. Jan Würtz, CEO of Gyros AB, says that "we have great confidence in PartnerTech as a contract manufacturer. Thanks to PartnerTech's extensive knowledge, capacity and flexibility, Gyros can maintain its focus on core operations. PartnerTech's skills and experience have also contributed to measures that add up to major cost savings when manufacturing the product."
- Engaged & happy employees - clear drivers of growth & health for Season Group
- Shell to acquire german battery manufacturer sonnen
- Electric motor company partners with automotive manufacturer
- BB Electronics expands into Eastern Europe via acquisition
- UK manufacturer doubles work space in head office acquisition