SMT & Inspection | September 11, 2006
NEA Provides Remanufactured Reflow Oven
NEA is providing a Certified Remanufactured reflow oven for the EASI-Line manufacturing and assembly exhibit at the Assembly Tech Expo (ATExpo) in Chicago, IL this year.
The reflow oven, a Vitronics SMR1030N, has undergone stringent NEA remanufacture and certification processes. NEA disassembled the system and inspected critical electrical and mechanical component systems. After components were repaired or replaced, the reflow oven was rebuilt and run through a burn-in cycle. To guarantee a successful integration into the EASI-Line, a final calibration of the system was conducted.
Sponsored content by ElectrolubeElectrolube’s Top Encapsulation Resin & Potting Compound FAQ’s An invaluable insight into some of Electrolube’s top trending Encapsulation Resin and Potting Compounds frequently asked questions. Are you looking for a solution to your encapsulation query? Read on for helpful guidance and...
- Rockwell Automation EV Innovation Center opens in Silicon Valley
- SiFive expands with second location in Austin, Texas
- MACOM to restructure - planning to close seven facilities
- Siemens sells electric aircraft-propulsion business to Rolls-Royce
- Semiconductor company and owner indicted for theft of trade secrets