© mariusz-szachowski-dreamstime.com Electronics Production | May 06, 2013
LFoundry completes acquisition of Micron’s facility in Italy
LFoundry confirmed the signing of the final agreement regarding the acquisition of the Avezzano (Italy) manufacturing facility.
Guenther Ernst, CEO at LFoundry commented "This acquisition provides us with a larger technology portfolio and with competitive 200mm capabilities in order to deliver, from Europe, outstanding foundry services to a wider range of customers in all geographical regions. It will accelerate the development of LFoundry toward a premier analog mixed signal and specialty foundry partner."
- KACO sells its South Korean business to OCI Power
- EMEA EMS industry set to exceed €35 billion by 2022
- Swedish electric car company Nevs gets a new main owner
- LG Electronics and AEye Partnering to Deliver Solutions to ADAS Market
- Oregon, Ireland and Israel on Intel’s Map for Manufacturing Site Expansion