Delta CliQ M Series enables the implementation of custom DIN Rail UPS systems
Delta has announced it’s expanding the CliQ M Series of Power Supplies with the addition of new DC-UPS and battery modules to enable engineers to create uninterruptible din rail mounted power systems.
This is a product release announcement by Luso Electronic Products Ltd. The issuer is solely responsible for its content.
All matched together, the CliQ M Series power supplies and modules are designed to create systems that will reduce production downtime during power failures. The three new DC-UPS modules for the CliQ M Series offer output currents of 10 A (DRU-24V10AMN), 20 A (DRU-24V20AMN) and 40 A (DRU-24V40AMN), and operate from a wide input voltage range of 18 – 30 Vdc. They can support a battery charge at 18 Vdc and a 150% power boost function in 24 V systems. In addition, the charging current (optional) and the buffering time are selectable according to user needs. The CliQ M battery module (DRN-24V7AAEN) is designed to accommodate 2 x 12 V 7.2 AH lead-acid batteries for 24 V system as backup power. The battery module has a built-in battery voltage indicator to easily monitor the battery status during operation. Over temperature protection is available when using the CliQ M battery module together with the DC-UPS modules. The combination also helps to extend battery life and makes a better power solution for uninterruptible systems in a wide range of applications, such as industrial, factory and machine automation, as well as many others. These units are designed to work with the CliQ M range of AC/DC converters, which are available in a range from 80W to 960W, with single, dual and 3 phase units available. Highlights & Features of the CliQ M DC UPS module
- Full corrosion resistant aluminium casing
- Suitable for 24 V system
- Built-in diagnostic monitoring for Battery Ready, Buffering and Replace Battery by relay contacts
- LED indicator for Battery Ready, Battery Fail, DC Input, Battery Reverse Polarity and Battery Buffering
- Selectable Charging Current
- Selectable Buffering Time to prevent battery over discharge
- Battery temperature protection to extend battery life
- Conformal coating on PCBAs to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants