Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Components | August 21, 2012

Top10 - connector manufacturers

The world’s top 100 connector manufacturers recorded 2011 shipments of USD 42.307 billion in 2011, writes analyst firm Bishop & Associates.

This represented 87.5 percent of the worldwide connector market. The balance of the connector industry reported shipments of USD 6.048 billion in 2011, making up the remaining 12.5 percent of the total market. Top10 manufacturers
  1. TE Connectivity
  2. Amphenol
  3. Molex
  4. Yazaki
  5. Foxconn (Hon Hai)
  6. FCI
  7. JST
  8. Delphi Connection Systems
  9. Hirose
  10. JAE
Others, that not made it to the Top10 are Sumitomo Wiring Systems, Deutsch, Harting, Rosenberger, 3M Electronic Solutions Division, Samtec, AVX/Elco, ITT Interconnect Solutions, Souriau, DDK Ltd. ----- The full report can be found at Bishop & Associates.
Ad
Ad
Load more news
October 11 2019 3:09 pm V14.5.0-2