ProgramThe speakers for our conference sessions are all experts in their own right. Get the big picture, look at the future landscape of our industry or get a deeper understanding of emerging technologies ... let the Expo conference sessions be a starting point for new ideas. All conference sessions are free when you register for our Evertiq Expo Warsaw 2021 event. Seating is — as is with most events — first-come, first-served.
- 09:00 - 09:30Startups Survival GuideDavid Sandys - Director, Business Ecosystem Development - Digi-Key Electronics
- 09:35 - 10:05TBAAegis Software
- 10:10 - 10:40AMB Openair Plasma technology in electronic production processesAMB TechnicIn our presentation we will focus on the impact of plasma on surfaces and we will introduce PlasmaPlus coating technology. In addition, we give examples of plasma in electronic production (conforrmal coating, optical bonding, sealing).
- 10:45 - 11:45What's in silicon? - MPUs in Microchip's line-upArtur Malek - District Sales Manager - MicrochipEfficient and secure application processors in the "System on Chip" and "System on Module" options in the Microchip's product portfolio. Architecture, peripherals, programming environment (MPLAB, Eclipse, QT) and support for Embedded Linux.
- 11:50 - 12:20Artificial Intelligence meets Real World - AI-based PCBA optical inspectionGrzegorz Kałucki - Artificial Intelligence Specialist - Fitech (grupa Fideltronik)Nowadays it's hard to find someone who has not heard about the Artificial Intelligence. The term is still thrown around in various contexts as an universal remedy, meant to instantenously and effortlessly solve complex problems in which the classical algorithms fail miserably. Sadly, this stance could not be further from the truth. As a team that has been working on AI-based automatic optical inspection for PCBA assembly for the past few years, we will reveal just a bit of the messiness and unpredictability behind it. In this talk we will present our entire journey from the first prototype to a working, scalable, robust solution. We will show the effort it takes to transform a raw neural network output into a valuable, user-friendly information, the importance of infrastructure and short feedback loops, as well as how to properly handle ad-hoc requests.
- 12:35 - 13:05Electromagnetic Simulation: Reality or Science FictionTomasz Kądziołka - MescoComputer simulation allows engineers to get to know their products better and supports work on new projects. The simulation allows better understanding of the phenomena that can accompany, e.g. current flow: the phenomenon of displacement, approximation or changes in the conductivity of a material under the influence of temperature. Only computer simulation allows making informed design decisions. During the presentation, practical examples of calculation will be presented combining, among others simulations of electromagnetic phenomena with thermics and mechanics.
- 13:10 - 13:40A simulation for PCB without models for PCB designersTomasz Górecki - Manager Eastern Europe - FlowCADCadence has introduced a simulation for PCB without models for PCB designers. Many problems in designs today are coming from impedance discontinuity, crosstalk and voltage drops. These simulations are now integrated into PCB Editor and provide easy to understand results in seconds. This helps to avoid 80% of SI and PI problems already in the design process.
- 13:45 - 14:155G DemystificationJean Louis Mendes - BDM RF&Microwave Solutions Business Unit - MolexFor over two years, the entire IT industry, in particular telecommunications, has been working to develop and implement the 5G network. In the entire history of telecommunications, there has not been a situation where so much emphasis has been placed on the introduction of new technology, as is the case with 5G. It is important to remember that for the 5G revolution to become a reality, it is necessary to develop new technologies, both in terms of hardware and software. How are these technological changes taking place and why are they so important that we can start using the 5G network?
- 14:20 - 14:50Effective heat dissipation: property comparison dosed Gap Fillers with thermal padsBarbara Ligenza - BL ElektronikThe most commonly chosen thermally conductive materials are ready thermal pads of the required thickness, cut to a specific shape. This solution has a great advantage, is easy to use and does not require investment in tooling. However, in mass production, applying pads is too time consuming. Automotive electronics, energy-saving lighting and other sectors require increasingly higher production efficiency, and reduced mechanical pressure on components, hence the growing demand for thermal metered materials. Dosing Gap Fillers require automation of the production process and investment in dosing machines along with the application system.
- 14:55 - 15:25tbaJacek Marcinkowski - Project Manager - Unisystem
- 15:30 - 16:00IoT and cloud system architecture and securityComputer ControlsDiscussion of sample IoT and cloud system architectures and analysis of potential threats with specific security solutions.
We will promote the event across our social media platforms. This kind of brand building is probably not what comes to mind when thinking of electronics manufacturing and it may not last you a life-time — but — it will last you slightly longer than if you did it all by yourself. You can trust us on that. Tweet, facebook, instagram about your participation, the Evertiq Expo Warsaw and us.
#ExpoWAW — #Evertiq — #EvertiqExpo — #EvertiqNewsNetwork
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Evertiq has taken precautionary measures and postponed all Expos to new dates. Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely.