Finland's Biggest Electronics Industry Expo
29 November 2023, 09:00 - 16:00, Tampere Hall For You who work within Design and Purchasing of Electronics
Sign up here
The video illustrates our Expo concept.
Tampere is one of the most attractive areas in Finland for providers of electronics manufacturing, PCBs, components and other related equipment. Below are some examples of industries, companies, and institutions presented in this region:
- Maritime and forestry Industry.
- Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS), Enics, Scanfil, Kyrel, Sanmina.
- Radio and telecommunications technology, Nokia, Ericsson, Intel, Coriant.
- Technology University of Tampere
- Several start-up companies in need of electronics design- and manufacturing services.
We collaborate with a number of important regional industrial and business networks. This means that Evertiq Expo Tampere reaches out to the members of EIPC - The European Institute for the PCB Community.
Evertiq Expo is organised by Evertiq AB. A Global Network of Electronics Design and Manufacturing News.