ProgramThe conference program run parallel with the Expo. Free to visit any of the sessions when you register for Evertiq Expo.
- 09:00 - 09:30TBAFineline
- 09:35 - 10:05TBAComputer Controls
- 10:15 - 10:45Setting new standards in depaneling by using the LPKF Tensor TechnologyMarek Zduńczuk - Managing Director - LPKF / SE Spezial Electronic Sp. z o.o.In times of increasingly affordable usable laser power, the constraint for a long time was a limited guidance speed of the laser beam at economic conditions. This slowed down the actually significantly higher effective cutting speed because additional cooling times had to be taken into account to avoid carbonization of the substrate. With the development and implementation of LPKF’s Tensor Technology, this limit has been overcome and new standards can be set in laser material processing. The patented functional principle distributes the pulses around the laser spot in a targeted manner and increases the speed by a multiple.
- 11:00 - 11:30Back to Basics: DC Link capacitor technology and its lifetime calculationsM. Sc. Jekaterina Stael von Holstein - Field Application Engineer - KemetDeciding which technology is best for the application can already be a difficult task, but care must be taken when calculating the lifetime. How life is calculated for capacitors depends on the operating conditions and the device type. Next to current capacitor technologies also an outlook for future trends will be given.
- 11:45 - 12:15Artificial Intelligence meets Real World - AI-based PCBA optical inspectionGrzegorz Kałucki - Artificial Intelligence Specialist - FitechKamil Jarosz - Artificial Intelligence Specialist - FitechNowadays it is hard to find someone who has not heard about the Artificial Intelligence. The term is still thrown around in various contexts as an universal remedy, meant to instantaneously and effortlessly solve complex problems in which the classical algorithms fail miserably. Sadly, this stance could not be further from the truth. As a team that has been working on AI-based automatic optical inspection for PCBA assembly for the past few years, we will reveal just a bit of the messiness and unpredictability behind it. In this talk we will present our entire journey from the first prototype to a working, scalable, robust solution. We will show the effort it takes to transform a raw neural network output into a valuable, user-friendly information and the importance of short feedback loops and incremental approach with verifiable steps.
- 12:30 - 13:00TBAGamma
- 13:15 - 13:45TBAWAM Technik
- 14:00 - 14:30TBAGlyn
- 14:45 - 15:15TBARutronik
- 15:30 - 16:00Depanelization - market reviewKarol Sowa - SMT Worldwide
- 11:00 - 13:00TBAInfineon Technologies AG
All Evertiq Expos are currently open on the confirmed dates. Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely.
Evertiq comments on scam emailsEvertiq unequivocally distances itself from any scam emails circulating. These emails are not connected to Evertiq in any way and do not reflect the ethics of this company.
Evertiq neither sells, distributes nor buys visitors and their contact details.