ProgramThe program is currently under construction. The speakers are all experts in their own right. Get the big picture, look at the future landscape of our industry or get a deeper understanding of emerging technologies. All conference sessions are free. The "Call for Papers" for technical presentations is now live. Prospective presenters are invited to submit abstracts (100 - 150 words). Material must be non-commercial and should detail the nature and scope of the proposed presentation. The abstract should also contain contact details: job title, company and e-mail address. Please send your abstract to .
- 09:00 - 09:30TBAFineline
- 09:35 - 10:05TBAComputer Controls
- 10:15 - 10:45Quick PCB prototyping using the PL ST laser systemStephan Krause - Sales Director, DevelopmentQuipment - LPKF
- 11:00 - 11:30Back to Basics: DC Link capacitor technology and its lifetime calculationsM. Sc. Jekaterina Stael von Holstein - Field Application Engineer - KemetDeciding which technology is best for the application can already be a difficult task, but care must be taken when calculating the lifetime. How life is calculated for capacitors depends on the operating conditions and the device type. Next to current capacitor technologies also an outlook for future trends will be given.
- 11:45 - 12:15Artificial Intelligence meets Real World - AI-based PCBA optical inspectionGrzegorz Kałucki - Artificial Intelligence Specialist - Fitech (grupa Fideltronik)Nowadays it's hard to find someone who has not heard about the Artificial Intelligence. The term is still thrown around in various contexts as an universal remedy, meant to instantenously and effortlessly solve complex problems in which the classical algorithms fail miserably. Sadly, this stance could not be further from the truth. As a team that has been working on AI-based automatic optical inspection for PCBA assembly for the past few years, we will reveal just a bit of the messiness and unpredictability behind it. In this talk we will present our entire journey from the first prototype to a working, scalable, robust solution. We will show the effort it takes to transform a raw neural network output into a valuable, user-friendly information, the importance of infrastructure and short feedback loops, as well as how to properly handle ad-hoc requests.
- 12:30 - 13:00TBAGamma
- 13:15 - 13:45TBAWAM Technik
- 14:00 - 14:30TBAGlyn
- 14:45 - 15:15TBARutronik
- 11:00 - 13:00TBAInfineon Technologies AG
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Evertiq has postponed all Expos to new dates. Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely.