ProgramThe conference program run parallel with the Expo. Free to visit any of the sessions when you register for Evertiq Expo.
- 09:00 - 09:30TBAFineline
- 09:35 - 10:05TBAComputer Controls
- 10:15 - 10:45Quick PCB prototyping using the PL ST laser systemStephan Krause - Sales Director, DevelopmentQuipment - LPKF
- 11:00 - 11:30Back to Basics: DC Link capacitor technology and its lifetime calculationsM. Sc. Jekaterina Stael von Holstein - Field Application Engineer - KemetDeciding which technology is best for the application can already be a difficult task, but care must be taken when calculating the lifetime. How life is calculated for capacitors depends on the operating conditions and the device type. Next to current capacitor technologies also an outlook for future trends will be given.
- 11:45 - 12:15Artificial Intelligence meets Real World - AI-based PCBA optical inspectionGrzegorz Kałucki - Artificial Intelligence Specialist - Fitech (grupa Fideltronik)Nowadays it's hard to find someone who has not heard about the Artificial Intelligence. The term is still thrown around in various contexts as an universal remedy, meant to instantenously and effortlessly solve complex problems in which the classical algorithms fail miserably. Sadly, this stance could not be further from the truth. As a team that has been working on AI-based automatic optical inspection for PCBA assembly for the past few years, we will reveal just a bit of the messiness and unpredictability behind it. In this talk we will present our entire journey from the first prototype to a working, scalable, robust solution. We will show the effort it takes to transform a raw neural network output into a valuable, user-friendly information, the importance of infrastructure and short feedback loops, as well as how to properly handle ad-hoc requests.
- 12:30 - 13:00TBAGamma
- 13:15 - 13:45TBAWAM Technik
- 14:00 - 14:30TBAGlyn
- 14:45 - 15:15TBARutronik
- 11:00 - 13:00TBAInfineon Technologies AG
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Evertiq has postponed all Expos to new dates. Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely.