Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Electronics Production | February 12, 2010

Qimonda Portugal change name to Nanium

Bem-vindo à Nanium – Welcome Nanium! Qimonda Portugal S.A. has now officially changed its name and has become Nanium S.A.
Like a phoenix from the ashes, the biggest backend of the former Qimonda Group was able to weather the storm and emerge from insolvency proceedings at the end of last year. It is now officially trading under the name of Nanium.

Yesterday, Thursday, February 11, 2010, the official registration of Nanium S.A. took place. In a celebration, the new corporate design of introduced and the company’s logo outside the manufacturing facility in Vila do Conde (Northern Portugal) was revealed.

18% of the new company are held by the Portuguese state; the remaining 82% are shared between the two largest Portuguese private banks – Banco Espirito Santo and Banco Comercial Portugues (each hold 41%).

Comments

Please note the following: Critical comments are allowed and even encouraged. Discussions are welcome. Verbal abuse, insults and racist / homophobic remarks are not. Such comments will be removed.
Further details can be found here.
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Load more news
February 08 2018 5:15 pm V9.2.4-2