The conference program run parallel with the Expo. Free to visit any of the sessions when you register for Evertiq Expo.
- 09:30 - 09:50Component market and anti counterfeitJohan Dahl - Senior Director, Sales - EMEA - A2 Global ElectronicsJohan Dahl will give a general global component industry market overview. He will also talk specifically of anti counterfeit.
- 09:55 - 10:15i4.0, Are we really ready?Keith Bryant - Chairman - SMTA EuropePCBA requires many pieces of equipment, materials and components, not to mention the multitude of variations. IoT is well proven in many areas, Pharmaceuticals. Fleet management and many cases less complex than building boards. So are we really ready for i4.0?
- 10:20 - 10:40What happened to the chip supply? – a series of unfortunate eventsDennis Dahlgren - Editor In Chief - EvertiqIn this walk down the very resent memory lane, we will take a look at several events that caused ripple effects across the supply chain and ultimately landing us where we currently are. The pandemic have indeed sent massive ripples through supply chains around the globe – but it was never the start of the semiconductor crisis, the semiconductor supply chain was on shaky legs long before COVID-19 shut down entire countries and trade. Sit down and have a listen as we talk about the effects of trade wars, shortage of production capacity, lack of raw materials, fires, droughts and of course the pandemic as well as the war in Ukraine.
- 10:45 - 11:05Protect your brand and secure your profitability through regulatory complianceFredrik Hirn - Senior Sales Manager & Country ICT Leader - Intertek SwedenUnderstand the impact of working pro-actively with regulatory requirements by looking into today’s complex situation and studying a business case to quantify values.
- 11:10 - 11:30Study of the electronis market in the Halland regionHenrik Lövetoft - Business Region HallandErik Behm - Strategist - Business Region HallandHalland is a growing hub for Digital Technology & Intelligent systems. The presentation describes a survey of the ecosystem in Halland with a picture of where we are heading.
- 11:35 - 12:05Embedded computing solutions for medical OEMs/device manufacturers.Patrik Björklund - Director of sales - Tritech SolutionsThere’s an ever-growing need for compute power in medical applications, from driving advanced graphical user interfaces to handling ML/AI related workloads. Medical device manufacturers are therefore relying increasingly on embedding off-the-shelf platforms in their system solutions. This presentation will cover a full range of options available for medtech systems developers ranging from Computer-on-Modules to panel PCs with medical certification.
- 12:10 - 12:40Polarion ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) Everything you need to accelerate innovationJohn Ludvigsen - Technical Sales Engineer Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) - InnoFourEmbedded software is in virtually all the products we come in contact with every day. For example, there are 100+ million lines of code in automotive, 24% of Medical device recalls are due to software issues, and there's 15.4% growth in the software driven "Smart Appliance" market. As a result the use of embedded software is quickly infringing on hardware’s dominance in the product development process. However in many environments software development is a siloed activity that leads to disconnects between product requirements and implementation that leads to product recalls or product failures. In legacy software development environments, many different point solutions are used to manage the application lifecycle. As a result, development artifacts are scattered, slowing down collaboration, hindering transparency, undermining integrity and making it difficult to drive innovation. This presentation will cover the challenges in today’s embedded software development and how we can help organizations with a unified solution that divers project transparency through real-time aggregated management information. It enables everyone to be aligned around what is being built and why, to drive advancement while protecting integrity and compliance. This approach helps teams respond faster and with better quality to new business opportunities and customer demands. The presentation will also show how it’s possible to work with different stakeholders like clients and managers and with those that are in the project so that everybody has a real-time view of the status of the project.
- 12:45 - 13:15A survey of the development of the Swedish electronics sector the last decadeMagnus Svensson - Program Manager - Smartare ElektroniksystemSmartare elektroniksystem is a strategic innovation program to increase competitiveness and growth in the Swedish electronics sector. We started in 2015 and have been addressing three main challenges: Improve collaboration and increase efficiency in value chains; Further develop national leadership in key areas; Secure the supply of skills. In this presentation we will have look at the development over the last decade for the Swedish electronics sector as a whole and see how the key areas developed in terms of international excellence.
- 13:20 - 13:50What are the trends in industrial displays and HMI solutions?Daniel Aspeskär - Business Development Manager - Martinsson ElektronikSince the display is what the user interacts with, it has a central role in how the product is experienced. In this session, you will get an insight into what is expected from a modern, industrial or med-tech display. You will also get some hints on how to create user-friendliness, wow-effect as well as what the future HMI can offer.
- 13:55 - 14:25The Future of Value Chain Management From Predictive Sourcing to First-Time-RightPhilipp Köenig - Product Specialist - Luminovo GmbHHow might a future look in practical terms, in which the manufacturability of PCBs is already optimized during the development process, the part selection is carried out in a forward-looking manner with regard to market developments, or finding suitable supply sources takes place at the push of a button? The developments of the last few years during the pandemic have left no company untouched and have confronted entire supply chains with major challenges. In order to still cope with this new dimension of market dynamics, manual and alignment-intensive processes have to be replaced by smart and collaborative next-generation software solutions. Let's explore this together during this presentation!
- 14:30 - 15:00Integral Laser Technology Solutions to enhance Performance of PCB Depaneling ProcessesJavier Gonzalez - Sales Manager - InnoLas Solutions GmbHLasers are becoming the most preferred PCB depaneling method as they are offering inherent advantages such as narrow kerf widths as well as virtually no dust, no mechanical stress, fast set-up changes and many degrees of flexibility. Laser technology solutions to enhance laser depaneling performance will be presented. This will cover advanced laser beam guidance technologies to improve cutting quality and throughput, integrated automation and inspection modular solutions to increase yield and connectivity options for laser systems in advanced manufacturing environments.
- 15:05 - 15:35Integrated mm-wave antennas and transmission linesAmir Majidzadeh - Technical Expert - Sunway Communication ABThe use of mm-wave frequencies has increased in connection with the launch of the 5G network and various radar applications within e.g., automotive industry. The design and manufacture of these antennas requires advanced methods and processes. In addition, the material losses often become significant at these higher frequencies and the feeding of the antennas comes into focus. Sunway Communication has researched new materials and developed new methods and manufacturing processes to meet these high demands.
Evertiq comments on scam emailsEvertiq unequivocally distances itself from any scam emails circulating. These emails are not connected to Evertiq in any way and do not reflect the ethics of this company.
Evertiq neither sells, distributes nor buys visitors and their contact details.