GeneralWhere can I book my hotel room? We recommend a specific nearby hotel. Please click HERE for more information. We do NOT cooperate with agencies or other companies when it comes to hotel accommodations. Where can I park my vehicle? Find parking information here. Is there a safe place to keep my jacket and luggage at? A cloakroom is available and can be found to the left of the entrance; behind the Evertiq Expo reception. A limited number of lockers is also available. Evertiq is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Is Wi-Fi available? Yes. Where can I leave feedback? All participants will receive a survey. By filling it out and sending it back will help us to organise an even better Expo next year. I would like to hold a presentation. Whom do I contact for more information? Please submit an abstract together with a short presenter bio to . The abstract must be non-commercial and should detail the nature and scope of the proposed presentation.
VisitorsWhere can I park my vehicle? Please go here for more information. How much will my ticket cost? Admission is free of charge. However, for organisational purposes we ask you to register your attendance. The QR-Code you will receive with your confirmation email will get you straight onto our check-in for your visitor badge. I'm a student and want to visit the Expo. Is that OK? Students with an electronics interest are welcome. Do I need to stay all day? The exhibition and the presentations will run between 09:00 and 16:00. Plan your visit so it fits into your work schedule or around those sessions you are interested in attending. I need to cancel my participation. What shall I do? Contact and we will cancel your registration.
ExhibitorsWhere can I park my vehicle? Please go here for more information. What is included in my exhibition area? Please go here for more information. How does the time frame look like?
Time frames - Day 1, 3 May
- 16:00 Registration starts. You get access to your table and can begin the preparations for tomorrow's expo. Exhibition entrance is located at Hyllie Vattenparksgata 9. This street is on the back side of the arena, to the left of Malmö Arena Hotel.
- 18:30 The networking dinner at Palissad starts. The restaurant is in direct connection with the arena hall. The buffet ends at 20:30.
- Beverages continue to be served until 23:00.
Time frames - Day 2, 4 May
- 07:00 Exhibitor access is open at Hyllie Vattenparksgata 9.
- 08:30 Visitor registration begins. Your table should be ready.
- 09:00 The expo with the conference program starts. Information about the program can be found in the program folder that is distributed on site as well as online.
- 11:30-13:30 Lunch is served at Palissad. Lunch is complimentary for all exhibitors.
- 16:00 The Expo closes, tear-down begins.
Networking Dinner, how do I sign up? All exhibitors, sponsors and speakers are invited to join our Networking Dinner. Make a note of it on the registration form. Or contact . What do I need to bring? We recommend exhibition material and 2 roll-ups. Your exhibition space will be ready when you arrive. How do I send material in advance? Use the following address to send your exhibition material: Hyllie Vattenparksgata 9 Att: Evertiq 2023, Malmö Arena, Malin Odell 215 32 Malmö Earliest drop off date at the venue is 3 May 2022. Latest pick up from the venue is 5 May 2022. Evertiq AB does not take responsibility for handling of, or forgotten, stolen, broken or lost equipment, materials, or property. If Evertiq AB due to the previously stated, in any way is held responsible or subject to economic liability, then Evertiq AB reserves the right to hold the owner, user or beneficiary of the equipment, materials or property economically liable for any costs that can arise with regards to the equipment, materials or property. What kind of information do we get when scanning the QR-code on the badges? The QR-code is registered with the following information:
- Email address