The conference program run parallel with the Expo. Free to visit any of the sessions when you register for Evertiq Expo.
- 09:00 - 09:30TBAJesper Rasmussen - Atlantik Elektronik GmbH
- 09:35 - 10:05Protect your brand and secure your profitability through regulatory complianceFredrik Hirn - Senior Sales Manager & Country ICT Leader - Intertek SwedenUnderstand the impact of working pro-actively with regulatory requirements by looking into today’s complex situation and studying a business case to quantify values.
- 10:10 - 10:40Embedded low power SOCs and SOMs for intelligent systems.Patrik Björklund - Director of sales - Tritech SolutionsThe presentation will give an overview of the currently available low processors and module standards for the embedded market, in the segment up to max. 15W TDP. A wide range of embedded applications demand higher CPU performance, advanced graphics capabilities, faster I/O and neural network accelerators for vision and machine learning workloads, while having power and thermal constraints. We will look at ARM versus x86 solutions, edge inference accelerators, to buy or make and how product lifecycles can be managed.
- 10:45 - 11:15How do you manage your projects with demands on higher quality and less cost without losing track on the process?John Ludvigsen - Technical Sales Engineer Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) - InnoFourEmbedded software is in virtually all the products we come in contact with every day. For example, there are 100+ million lines of code in automotive, 24% of Medical device recalls are due to software issues, and there's 15.4% growth in the software driven "Smart Appliance" market. As a result the use of embedded software is quickly infringing on hardware’s dominance in the product development process. However in many environments software development is a siloed activity that leads to disconnects between product requirements and implementation that leads to product recalls or product failures. In legacy software development environments, many different point solutions are used to manage the application lifecycle. As a result, development artifacts are scattered, slowing down collaboration, hindering transparency, undermining integrity and making it difficult to drive innovation. This presentation of Polarion Application Lifecycle Management will cover the challenges in today’s embedded software development and how Polarion can help organizations with a unified solution that divers project transparency through real-time aggregated management information. Polarion enables everyone to be aligned around what is being built and why, to drive advancement while protecting integrity and compliance. Polarion helps teams respond faster and with better quality to new business opportunities and customer demands. The presentation will also show how it’s possible to work with different stakeholders like clients and managers and with those that are in the project so that everybody has a real-time view of the status of the project.
- 11:20 - 11:50Integral Laser Technology Solutions to enhance Performance of PCB Depaneling ProcessesJavier Gonzalez - Sales Manager - InnoLas Solutions GmbHLasers are becoming the most preferred PCB depaneling method as they are offering inherent advantages such as narrow kerf widths as well as virtually no dust, no mechanical stress, fast set-up changes and many degrees of flexibility. Laser technology solutions to enhance laser depaneling performance will be presented. This will cover advanced laser beam guidance technologies to improve cutting quality and throughput, integrated automation and inspection modular solutions to increase yield and connectivity options for laser systems in advanced manufacturing environments.
- 11:55 - 12:25What are the new trends in displays and HMI solutions?Daniel Aspeskär - Business Development Manager - Martinsson ElektronikAs the interface between human and machine, the display is absolute instrumental in how the user experiences your product. In this lecture you get an insight into what is expected of a modern, embedded industrial display. Tips on how to create intuitive, user friendly solutions, WOW-effect and also what future HMI can offer.
- 12:35 - 13:05High frequency PCB materialEsbjörn Johansson - Director of Technology - Malmö Mönsterkort MMAB Group ABIntroduction to High frequency PCB material - processing and challenges. FR4 for high frequency and high speed digital. Teflon based material and “FR4-similar” low loss material.
- 13:10 - 13:40Component market and anti counterfeitJohan Dahl - Senior Director, Sales - EMEA - A2 Global ElectronicsJohan Dahl will give a general global component industry market overview. He will also talk specifically of anti counterfeit.
- 13:45 - 14:15TBASunway Communication AB
- 14:20 - 14:50DFX Guidelines, IPC-2231 - an introduction and practical exampleMarcus Ek - Head of Engineering & Development - Norautron ABAs a contract manufacturer, you have a significant role to play in products with different requirements are really made. It exists through this also a lot of experience and knowledge to gain from the manufacturers, which can help product developers arrive at an end product in a safe and fast way. Listen as Marcus Ek shares his experiences together during many years of work in the electronics industry with a focus on support product development and design of products with a focus on high customer requirements and a high degree of producibility. He also gives an introduction to the relatively new IPC-2231 "DFX Guidelines" which focuses on supporting electronics developers for better designs. Marcus Ek is a technical manager at Norautron AB with experience of electronics manufacturing and business development since 1990 when he started as a component technician at Teli Företagssystem in Vänersborg.
- 14:55 - 15:25The Future of Value Chain Management From Predictive Sourcing to First-Time-RightPhilipp Köenig - Luminovo GmbHWhat might a future look like in practical terms, in which the manufacturability of PCBs is already optimized during the development process, the part selection is carried out in a forward-looking manner withregard to market developments, or finding suitable supply sources takes place at the push of a button? The developments of the last few years during the pandemic have left no company untouched and have confronted entire supply chains with major challenges. In order to still cope with this new dimension of market dynamics, manual and alignment-intensive processes have to be replaced by smart and collaborative next-generation software solutions. Let's explore this together during this presentation!
- 15:30 - 16:00Beyond the datasheet, what they never tell you about inductorsDr. Georg Hetzendorf - Business Development Executive - CoilCraftThe presentation shows with examples and practical hints how to get the most out of power inductors commonly used in many DC-DC converters. Many new applications ask for high voltage compliance of inductors which, up to now, was not specified by inductor manufacturers. By applying best practice when designing DC-DC converters, information from the datasheet can be used to minimize efforts for EMI compliance. Tools available on the web (for free) provide useful information to predict size versus performance leverage designers must take when planning the next generation DC-DC converter.
All Evertiq Expos are currently open on the confirmed dates. Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely.
Evertiq comments on scam emailsEvertiq unequivocally distances itself from any scam emails circulating. These emails are not connected to Evertiq in any way and do not reflect the ethics of this company.
Evertiq neither sells, distributes nor buys visitors and their contact details.