GeneralWhere can I book my hotel room? We recommend a specific nearby hotel. Please go here for more information. We do not cooperate with third parties when it comes to hotel accommodations. Where can I park my vehicle? Find parking information here. How do you handle the Covid-19 situation? Go here for detailed information (Swedish Exhibition Centre Homepage) Is there a cloak room available? Yes, there is a cloak room available. We recommend not to leave valuable belongings there. Evertiq is not responsible for any lost items. Is Wi-Fi available? Yes. Where can I leave feedback? All participants will receive a survey. By filling it out and sending it back will help us to organise an even better Expo next year. I would like to hold a presentation. Whom do I contact for more information? Please submit an abstract together with a short presenter bio to . The abstract must be non-commercial and should detail the nature and scope of the proposed presentation.
VisitorsWhere can I park my vehicle? Please go here for more information. How much will my ticket cost? Admission is free of charge. However, for organisational purposes we ask you to register your attendance. The QR-Code you will receive with your confirmation email will get you straight onto our check-in for your visitor badge. I'm a student and want to visit the Expo. Is that OK? Students with an electronics interest are welcome after 14:00. Do I need to stay all day? Plan your visit so it fits into your work schedule or around those sessions you are interested in attending. I need to cancel my participation. What shall I do? Contact and we will cancel your registration.
ExhibitorsWhere can I park my vehicle? Find parking information here. What is included in my exhibition area? Please go here for more information. How does the time frame look like?
Time frame - Day 1, 14 September, 2022
- 16:00-19:00 Registration starts. You get access to your table and can begin the preparations for tomorrow's expo. Entrance 1 is open as an exhibitor entrance. Use parking garage Focus in Gårda Business Centre. On the 2nd floor of the car park, there is a footbridge leading towards the Swedish Exhibition Centre. Turn right after the footbridge. Enter through entrance 1.
- 18:30 The networking dinner at Seasons restaurant in Gothia Towers starts. The buffet ends at 20:30.
- Beverages continue to be served until 23:00.
Time frame - Day 2, 15 September, 2022
- 07:00 Entrance 1 is open for exhibitors only.
- 08:30 Visitor registration begins. Your table should be ready.
- 09:00 The expo with the conference program starts.
- Lunch is served in the restaurant. Exhibitors with badges are entitled lunch. Beverages are available on the exhibition floor throughout the day.
- 16:00 The Expo closes, tear-down begins.
How do I sign up for the networking dinner? Make a note in the registration form, or contact . What do I need to bring? We recommend exhibition material and 2 roll-ups. How do I send material in advance? Use the following address to send your exhibition material: Svenska Mässan/Gothia Towers Att: EVERTIQ, A-hallen Company name and contact person Table number Mässans gata 6 412 51 Göteborg Sweden Everything that is sent and need to be picked-up must be pre-announced at least five days before shipment. More information and current price list here. Evertiq AB does not take responsibility for handling of, or forgotten, stolen, broken or lost equipment, materials, or property. If Evertiq AB due to the previously stated, in any way is held responsible or subject to economic liability, then Evertiq AB reserves the right to hold the owner, user or beneficiary of the equipment, materials or property economically liable for any costs that can arise with regards to the equipment, materials or property. What kind of information do we get when scanning the QR-code on the badges? The QR-code is loaded with the following information:
- Email address
Evertiq comments on scam emailsEvertiq unequivocally distances itself from any scam emails circulating. These emails are not connected to Evertiq in any way and do not reflect the ethics of this company.
Evertiq neither sells, distributes nor buys visitors and their contact details.