Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Electronics Production | March 30, 2009

Toshiba and Panasonic to end LCD partnership

Toshiba and Panasonic rumoured to end their LCD joint venture for mobile phones and digital cameras.
This will allow Toshiba to turn the joint venture Toshiba Matsushita Display Technology into a wholly owned subsidiary, the Japan Times reports. The joint venture was founded in 2002 - with Toshiba owing 60% and Panasonic the other 40%. (It was then known as Matsushita Electric Industrial). Toshiba is to buy the equity stake from Panasonic and will focus on larger LCDs for TVs, the report continues.

Comments

Please note the following: Critical comments are allowed and even encouraged. Discussions are welcome. Verbal abuse, insults and racist / homophobic remarks are not. Such comments will be removed.
Further details can be found here.
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Load more news
October 16 2017 2:56 PM V8.8.6-2