- 09:00 - 09:30TBA
- 09:35 - 10:05An overview of selected types of printed circuit boards and technology for manufacturing thereofAdam Lipiec - Production preparation technologist - Senior specialist - Łukasiewicz Research Network - Tele and Radio Research InstituteJan Oklej - Production preparation technologist - Chief specialist - Łukasiewicz Research Network - Tele and Radio Research InstituteThe presentation will discuss the PCB construction types and technologies used to produce them. The issues presented will explain the relationship between technology with a specific type of printed circuit board construction and common production problems. Key indicators affecting the price of the finished product will be discussed.
- 10:10 - 11:40Practical Application of AI Algorithms in BusinessDr. Piotr Wiśniewski, - CEO - DBR 77 Robotics sp. z o.o.Rapid technological progress is forcing businesses to make changes not only in the field of digitalization, but also in the way they view methods and tools used in conducting business activities. It's time to take a closer look at traditional schemes in a new light! In this presentation, Dr. Piotr Wiśniewski, CEO of Platforma DBR77, will discuss: ✔️ how to execute a process 50% faster, 20% more efficiently, and 30% cheaper, as well as make optimal real-time decisions, ✔️ new technologies used in business, ✔️ benefits of implementing supporting algorithms, ✔️ and Lean 4.0 methodology.
- 10:45 - 11:15Competition law for entrepreneurs.Maria Kanak - legal advisor / owner of - Legal Counsel's Office, specialist in the field of competition protection lawIn 2009. European Commission fined Intel €1.1 billion, in 2014. Infineon Technologies AG was fined more than €82 million and in 2019 a fine of €1.49 billion was imposed on Google. In all cases, the penalties related to prohibited anti-competitive practices. What are anti-competitive practices and what are the legal risks of their use on our, national ground? Can anti-competitive practices be committed accidentally or are they always intentional? What is the legal liability for such practices and does this liability always apply only to the trader and never to his manager? And finally, is the entrepreneur liable for the intentional acts of his employee? During the presentation, we will try to answer the above questions, pointing out the issues that should be taken into account by the trader in the process of defining the trader's policy of action on the market, in order to correctly identify and limit possible legal and competitive risks.
- 11:20 - 11:50How to increase PCB depaneling efficiency with Laser TechnologyJavier Gonzalez - Sales Manager - InnoLas Solutions GmbHLaser depaneling is becoming more widely used since the demand for excellent cutting quality and increasing cost pressure require one to reevaluate the use of traditional production methods. For example, laser depaneling provides the highest technical cleanliness that improves the durability of electronics, increase yield and reduces manufacturing costs. Furthermore, laser technology provides a new path to increase panel efficiency and therefore reduce material waste and costs.
- 11:55 - 12:25Commercialization of R&D research results at Łukasiewicz IMIF - challenges and opportunitiesPhD Eng. Piotr J. Cywińsk - Head of Commercialization - Łukasiewicz - Institute of Microelectronics and Photonics
Even despite their high commercial potential, many potentially disruptive technologies are not commercialized due to various obstacles such as low economic levels, insufficient technological maturity, or a lack of dialogue between industry and academia. Therefore, the commercialization of R+D research is a difficult task that requires careful planning for its efficient implementation. In this approach, this contribution sums up the opportunities for industry, in particular small and medium-sized enterprises, to carry out research and development works to commercialize semiconductor technologies devoted to integrated circuits, gallium nitride and silicon carbide-based systems or quantum cascade lasers.
- 12:35 - 13:05Thermally conductive materials - what to pay attention to when choosing the right productMarcin Mierzejewski - Thermal specialist - DACPOL Sp. z o.o. / KERAFOL - Keramische Folien GmbH & Co. KG
The lecture aims to present the basic properties of thermally conductive materials and to discuss the features that these properties affect, based on Kerafol products. Knowledge of the described parameters will help determine the criteria for selecting the appropriate solution.
- 13:10 - 13:40Automation of the soldering process of THT through-hole components for micro, small and medium-sized companiesKarol Sowa - Company Owner / Process Specialist - Sowa Electronics, in cooperation with Pillarhouse International LtdRising costs of energy, employment, materials and components have a negative impact on the profitability of Polish Electronics Companies and OEMs. During the lecture, we will try to answer the following questions: how much does the purchase and implementation of a selective soldering machine cost and after what time such an investment would pay off.
- 13:45 - 14:15Do you know all your costs of labelling and identification for traceability. How to save money on this.Michael Rosenwirth - Product Manager - AdoptSMT Polska Spółka z o.o.
Show our customers what the hidden costs of labeling are, how they arise and how they can be minimized.
Furthermore, we will explain why it makes sense to talk to a full service provider instead of 3 – 5 parties just to save a little bit of money.
- 14:20 - 14:50TBATomasz Dublasiewicz - Operations Manager - Amtest Group
- 14:55 - 15:25Component Obsolescence – How to minimise the costs and risksKen Greenwood - Technical Sales Manager - Rochester ElectronicsElectronic Component life-cycles -between launch and Obsolescence are shortening. A large percentage of the worlds electronic component demand is driven by consumer electronics and this market typically has shorter and shorter product lives. Obsolescence is therefore affecting more companies, more regularly than ever before. In his presentation, Ken will speak about the impact of obsolescence and how it can be managed.
- 15:30 - 16:00TBA