The conference program run parallel with the Expo. Free to visit any of the sessions when you register for Evertiq Expo. Lunch will be served 11:00-13:00.
- 09:00 - 09:30Openair Plasma technology in electronic production processesAMB TechnicIn our presentation we will focus on the impact of plasma on surfaces and we will introduce PlasmaPlus coating technology. In addition, we give examples of plasma in electronic production (conforrmal coating, optical bonding, sealing).
- 09:35 - 10:05What's in silicon? - MPUs in Microchip's line-upArtur Malek - District Sales Manager - MicrochipEfficient and secure application processors in the "System on Chip" and "System on Module" options in the Microchip's product portfolio. Architecture, peripherals, programming environment (MPLAB, Eclipse, QT) and support for Embedded Linux.
- 10:10 - 10:40A simulation for PCB without models for PCB designersTomasz Górecki - Manager Eastern Europe - FlowCADCadence has introduced a simulation for PCB without models for PCB designers. Many problems in designs today are coming from impedance discontinuity, crosstalk and voltage drops. These simulations are now integrated into PCB Editor and provide easy to understand results in seconds. This helps to avoid 80% of SI and PI problems already in the design process.
- 10:45 - 11:15Incrediscope - a new dimension of navigation inside buildings, i.e. how not to get lost in the maze of corridorsJacek Marcinkowski - Project Manager - UnisystemWe will present the idea of a newly developed, internationally innovative internal navigation system. Incrediscope is a fully autonomous system that uses e-paper displays and Bluetooth technology. The proprietary system of positioning and navigation of people inside the building intuitively and naturally guides the person to the desired goal.
- 11:20 - 11:50TBARochester
- 11:55 - 12:25TBASMT Worldwide
- 12:35 - 13:05TBAGrzegorz Kałucki - Artificial Intelligence Specialist - FitechKamil Jarosz - Artificial Intelligence Specialist - Fitech
- 13:10 - 13:40TBATomasz Kądziołka - MESco
- 13:45 - 14:15TBAAegis Software
All Evertiq Expos are currently open on the confirmed dates. Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely.
Evertiq comments on scam emailsEvertiq unequivocally distances itself from any scam emails circulating. These emails are not connected to Evertiq in any way and do not reflect the ethics of this company.
Evertiq neither sells, distributes nor buys visitors and their contact details.