The conference program run parallel with the Expo. Free to visit any of the sessions when you register for Evertiq Expo. Lunch will be served 11:00-13:00.
- 09:00 - 09:30Openair Plasma technology in electronic production processesAMB TechnicIn our presentation we will focus on the impact of plasma on surfaces and we will introduce PlasmaPlus coating technology. In addition, we give examples of plasma in electronic production (conforrmal coating, optical bonding, sealing).
- 09:35 - 10:05TBAArkadiusz Rataj - Sales Manager - Digi-Key Electronics
- 10:10 - 10:40A simulation for PCB without models for PCB designersTomasz Górecki - Manager Eastern Europe - FlowCADCadence has introduced a simulation for PCB without models for PCB designers. Many problems in designs today are coming from impedance discontinuity, crosstalk and voltage drops. These simulations are now integrated into PCB Editor and provide easy to understand results in seconds. This helps to avoid 80% of SI and PI problems already in the design process.
- 10:45 - 11:15Incrediscope - a new dimension of navigation inside buildings, i.e. how not to get lost in the maze of corridorsJacek Marcinkowski - Project Manager - UnisystemWe will present the idea of a newly developed, internationally innovative internal navigation system. Incrediscope is a fully autonomous system that uses e-paper displays and Bluetooth technology. The proprietary system of positioning and navigation of people inside the building intuitively and naturally guides the person to the desired goal.
- 11:20 - 11:50TBARochester
- 11:55 - 12:25Selective Wave Soldering - everything you need to know about the Process.Karol Sowa - Company Owner / Process Specialist - Sowa Electronics, in cooperation with Pillarhouse International LtdDuring the Lecture, the complete Process of Selective Wave Soldering will be presented. We will review the available Technologies for: fluxing, preheating and soldering. We'll cover the known pros and cons of the Process as well as debunk some Myths. We will show available Solutions on the Market for prototype, small volume Production, as well as scalable, high volume. At the end, we will present some interesting, dedicated Applications.
- 12:35 - 13:05TBAGrzegorz Kałucki - Artificial Intelligence Specialist - FitechKamil Jarosz - Artificial Intelligence Specialist - Fitech
- 13:10 - 13:40TBAKamil Prus - Busines Development Manager / FAE Poland - Computer Controls
- 13:45 - 14:15TBALPKF
- 14:20 - 14:50New Possibilities in the World of Flexible ElectronicsAnn-Kathrin Kächele - Project Engineer Advanced Solution Center - Würth Elektronik Circuit Board TechnologyFlexible printed circuit board serve a broad and rapidly growing field of applications in the electronics industry. Therefore, interest in new, specialized build-ups has also grown massively in recent years. Let yourself be inspired by two of these new build-up technologies: the STRETCH.flex stretchable PCBs and SLIM.flex bendable and thin multilayer PCBs. In the case of the stretchable PCBs, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) as a new substrate material is providing a boost to innovation in the world of flexible electronics. TPU is known as a material for dashboards, hoses, seals, or imitation leather, for example. However, the block copolymer can be modified by its alternating sequences of hard and soft segments in the polymer matrix to create highly elastic, extruded films that are now finding their way into circuit board manufacturing. The results are single- and double-sided printed circuit boards that are not only extremely flexible, but also stretchable. The ultra-thin multilayer printed circuit board SLIM.flex is small, compact, maximally bendable, and highly robust: these are the requirements for modern printed circuit boards today. Whether for research or medical technology, vision systems or in the automotive industry. SLIM.flex offers itself for new applications in these areas as a miniaturizable and extremely robust as well as flexible solution. Take part in these innovations and look forward to the expanded field of flexible electronics.
- 14:55 - 15:25Integral Laser Technology Solutions to enhance Performance of PCB Depaneling ProcessesJavier Gonzalez - Sales Manager - InnoLas Solutions GmbHLasers are becoming the most preferred PCB depaneling method as they are offering inherent advantages such as narrow kerf widths as well as virtually no dust, no mechanical stress, fast set-up changes and many degrees of flexibility. Laser technology solutions to enhance laser depaneling performance will be presented. This will cover advanced laser beam guidance technologies to improve cutting quality and throughput, integrated automation and inspection modular solutions to increase yield and connectivity options for laser systems in advanced manufacturing environments.
- 15:30 - 16:00Together, managers and engineers can significantly increase the bottom line. What do they need for it?Michał Hałas - Content Director - GRUPA ODITKManagers very often fall into the trap of reducing the cost of product design. However, it is the engineers who have the greatest influence on the final cost of the product when creating the concept and design. See the Value Engineering and Design for Assembly examples to see how this can be implemented by your own engineers. Do your engineers only know, and your eyes also know how to use such tools in practice?
All Evertiq Expos are currently open on the confirmed dates. Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely.
Evertiq comments on scam emailsEvertiq unequivocally distances itself from any scam emails circulating. These emails are not connected to Evertiq in any way and do not reflect the ethics of this company.
Evertiq neither sells, distributes nor buys visitors and their contact details.