Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Electronics Production | March 12, 2007

MacBook Battery from Apple on fire

How this MacBook from Apple caught fire is still unclear. The computer was charging over night when the accident happened.
Matty from Australia said that his MacBook's battery started "hissing like a steam valve" just seconds before it started into flames. The computer was charging overnight while in sleep mode before it started smoking, gizmodo reports.


Comments

Please note the following: Critical comments are allowed and even encouraged. Discussions are welcome. Verbal abuse, insults and racist / homophobic remarks are not. Such comments will be removed.
Further details can be found here.
Ad
Ad
Load more news
December 04 2017 9:30 PM V8.9.2-1