Ad
Ad
Ad
© stokkete dreamstime.com Electronics Production | March 16, 2016

Italian company to acquire Komax Medtech

Komax has signed a sale agreement for Komax Medtech with GIMA, a subsidiary of the Italian IMA Group.
The transaction, which is worth around CHF 28 million (EUR 25.54 million), includes the entire equity of Komax Systems LCF SA, Switzerland, the entire equity of Komax Systems Rockford Inc., USA and 76% of the equity of Komax Systems Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia. The deal also includes an earnout of CHF 6.0 million (maximum) and a further CHF 2.0 million for the purchase of the remaining 24% of Komax Systems Malaysia's equity.

Comments

Please note the following: Critical comments are allowed and even encouraged. Discussions are welcome. Verbal abuse, insults and racist / homophobic remarks are not. Such comments will be removed.
Further details can be found here.
Ad
Ad
Load more news