The conference program run parallel with the Expo. Free to visit any of the sessions when you register for Evertiq Expo.
- 09:00 - 09:30TBA
- 09:35 - 10:05TBAPatrik Björklund - Director of sales - Tritech Solutions
- 10:10 - 10:40Integral Laser Technology Solutions to enhance Performance of PCB Depaneling ProcessesJavier Gonzalez - Sales Manager - InnoLas Solutions GmbHLasers are becoming the most preferred PCB depaneling method as they are offering inherent advantages such as narrow kerf widths as well as virtually no dust, no mechanical stress, fast set-up changes and many degrees of flexibility. Laser technology solutions to enhance laser depaneling performance will be presented. This will cover advanced laser beam guidance technologies to improve cutting quality and throughput, integrated automation and inspection modular solutions to increase yield and connectivity options for laser systems in advanced manufacturing environments.
- 10:45 - 11:15Component market and anti counterfeitJohan Dahl - Senior Director, Sales - EMEA - A2 Global ElectronicsJohan Dahl will give a general global component industry market overview. He will also talk specifically of anti counterfeit.
- 11:20 - 11:50Protect your brand and secure your profitability through regulatory complianceFredrik Hirn - Senior Sales Manager & Country ICT Leader - Intertek SwedenUnderstand the impact of working pro-actively with regulatory requirements by looking into today’s complex situation and studying a business case to quantify values.
- 11:55 - 12:25TBAHenrik Lövetoft - Business Region HallandErik Behm - Strategist - Business Region Halland
- 12:35 - 13:05Beyond the datasheet, what they never tell you about inductorsDr. Georg Hetzendorf - Business Development Executive - CoilCraftThe presentation shows with examples and practical hints how to get the most out of power inductors commonly used in many DC-DC converters. Many new applications ask for high voltage compliance of inductors which, up to now, was not specified by inductor manufacturers. By applying best practice when designing DC-DC converters, information from the datasheet can be used to minimize efforts for EMI compliance. Tools available on the web (for free) provide useful information to predict size versus performance leverage designers must take when planning the next generation DC-DC converter.
- 13:10 - 13:40TBA
- 13:45 - 14:15TBA
- 14:20 - 14:50TBA
- 14:55 - 15:25TBA
- 15:30 - 16:00TBA
All Evertiq Expos are currently open on the confirmed dates. Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely.
Evertiq comments on scam emailsEvertiq unequivocally distances itself from any scam emails circulating. These emails are not connected to Evertiq in any way and do not reflect the ethics of this company.
Evertiq neither sells, distributes nor buys visitors and their contact details.