Sophia Antipolis | Mandelieu Congress Expo Center
February 08, 2024, 09:00 - 16:00
BOOK YOUR TABLE HERE
General InformationCan you help me with my hotel booking? No. However we do recommend a few number of nearby hotels. More information here. We do NOT cooperate with agencies or other companies when it comes to hotel accommodations. Where can I park my vehicle? More information here. Is Wi-Fi available? Yes. There will be an info-sheet at the Evertiq Expo reception. Where can I leave feedback? All participants will receive a survey invite a few days after the event. By filling it out and sending it back will help us to organise an even better expo next year. I would like to hold a presentation. Whom do I contact for more information? More information here.
VisitorsWhat are the opening hours? Evertiq Expo is open for visitors between 08:30-16:00. How much will my ticket cost? Admission is free of charge. However, for organisational purposes we ask you to register your attendance here. The QR-Code you will receive with your confirmation email will get you straight onto our Check-in Fast-Track for your visitor badge. I'm a student and want to visit the Expo. Is that OK? Students with an electronics interest are welcome after 14:00. Do I need to stay all day? The exhibition and the presentations will run between 09:00 and 16:00. Plan your visit so it fits into your work schedule or around those sessions you are interested in attending. I need to cancel my participation. What shall I do? Send us an email and we will cancel your registration.
ExhibitorsWhat is included in my exhibition area? More information here. How does the time frame looks like? Time frames - 7 February 2024
- 16:00 Registration starts. You get access to your table and can begin the preparations for tomorrow's expo.
- 19:00 The networking dinner starts. The buffet ends at 20:30.
- Beverages continue to be served until 23:00.
- 8:30 Visitor registration begins. Your table should be ready.
- 09:00 The expo with the conference program starts. Information about the program can be found in the program folder that is distributed on site as well as online.
- 16:00 The Expo closes, tear-down begins.
- Email address