ProgramThe conference program run parallel with the Expo. Free to visit any of the sessions when you register for Evertiq Expo.
- 09:00 - 09:30TBA
- 09:35 - 10:05TBAJacek Marcinkowski - Project Manager - Unisystem
- 10:10 - 10:40Competition law for entrepreneurs.Maria Kanak - legal advisor / owner of - Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego company, specialist in the field of competition protection lawIn 2009. European Commission fined Intel €1.1 billion, in 2014. Infineon Technologies AG was fined more than €82 million and in 2019 a fine of €1.49 billion was imposed on Google. In all cases, the penalties related to prohibited anti-competitive practices. What are anti-competitive practices and what are the legal risks of their use on our, national ground? Can anti-competitive practices be committed accidentally or are they always intentional? What is the legal liability for such practices and does this liability always apply only to the trader and never to his manager? And finally, is the entrepreneur liable for the intentional acts of his employee? During the presentation, we will try to answer the above questions, pointing out the issues that should be taken into account by the trader in the process of defining the trader's policy of action on the market, in order to correctly identify and limit possible legal and competitive risks.
- 10:45 - 11:15Commercialization of R&D research results at Łukasiewicz IMIF - challenges and opportunitiesPiotr J. Cywiński - Deputy Director of Łukasiewicz IMIF, Commercialization and Sales - Łukasiewicz - Instytut Mikroelektroniki i Fotoniki
- 11:20 - 11:50Thermally conductive materials - what to pay attention to when choosing the right productMarcin Mierzejewski - Division Thermal Management – Area Sales Manager Poland - Kerafol Keramische Folien GmbH
- 11:55 - 12:25Advanced motion control issues.Stefan Brock - IRIM - Instytut Robotyki i Inteligencji Maszynowej/Politechnika PoznańskaMaciej Gniadek - Amica Wronki
- 12:35 - 13:05TBA
- 13:10 - 13:40TBA
- 13:45 - 14:15TBA
- 14:20 - 14:50TBA
- 14:55 - 15:25TBA
- 15:30 - 16:00TBA
- 09:00 - 11:00TBADBR 77 Robotics sp. z o.o.
- 13:00 - 14:30TBA
- 14:30 - 16:00TBA
All Evertiq Expos are currently open on the confirmed dates. Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely.
Evertiq comments on scam emailsEvertiq unequivocally distances itself from any scam emails circulating. These emails are not connected to Evertiq in any way and do not reflect the ethics of this company.
Evertiq neither sells, distributes nor buys visitors and their contact details.