Electronics Production | February 22, 2007
Neonode recruits CEO from Sony
The Swedish mobile phone maker Neonode has appointed Mikael Hagman as new CEO for the company.
Neonode appoints Mikael Hagman as new CEO succeeding Per Bystedt. Mikael Hagman was previously working as CEO for Sony Sweden and within a couple of weeks he will start the work with merging the two companies, the newly acquired SBE and Neonode and also later on list Neonode on the Nasdaq stock exchange.
- Acquisition of Toshiba PC business helps diversify business for Foxconn Group
- Solid revenue growth across all IoT end-use systems
- Toshiba Memory deliver Value SAS SSDs targeting SATA applications
- Research team prints sensors on gummy bears
- Understanding current component shortages - and how to survive them