GeneralCan you help me with my hotel booking? No. However, we do cooperate with Scandic Star Hotel and have arranged for a room contingent with discounted rates. These can be booked via the hotel's website or by calling the hotel directly. Please go here for more information. We do NOT cooperate with agencies or other companies when it comes to hotel accommodations. Is there a safe place to keep my jacket and luggage while I attend the event? A cloakroom is available and can be found to the left of the entrance; behind the Evertiq Expo reception. A limited number of lockers is also available. Evertiq is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Is Wi-Fi available? Yes. There will be an info-sheet at the Evertiq Expo reception. Where can I leave feedback? All participants will receive a survey invite a few days after the event. By filling it out and sending it back will help us to organise an even better expo next year. I would like to hold a presentetaion. Whom do I contact for more information? Please submit an abstract (100 - 150 words) together with a short presenter bio to . The abstract must be non-commercial and should detail the nature and scope of the proposed presentation. We would also like to know who will be holding the presentation, so please provide us with job title, photo, company and email address.
VisitorsWhere can I park my vehicle? Please go here for more information. What are the opening times? Please go here for more information. How much will my ticket cost? Admission is free of charge. However, for organisational purposes we ask you to register your attendance. The QR-Code you will receive with your confirmation email will get you straight onto our Check-in Fast-Track for your visitor badge. I'm a student and want to visit the Expo. Is that OK? Students with an electronics interest are welcome after 14:00. Do I need to stay all day? The exhibition and the presentations will run between 09:00 and 16:00. Plan your visit so it fits into your work schedule or around those sessions you are interested in attending. I need to cancel my participation. What shall I do? Contact and we will cancel your registration.
ExhibitorsWhere can I park my vehicle? Follow the instructions below and Evertiq will pay your parking fee on October 1 2020:
- You can load and unload your vehicle in front of Evertiq Expo, Medicon Village building 302/303. See the map below.
- Leave the license plate number of your vehicle at the Evertiq Expo reception.
- You will be eligible for parking anywhere in the designated areas in the Medicon Village. However, we recommend the parking lots that are marked with red dots on the upper part on the map below. Those are easy to reach from Evertiq Expo.
- Parking is valid on October 1 08:00-18:00.
- Evertiq take no responsibility for wrongly parked vehicles.
- Exhibitor registration and exhibition access for build-up: 16:00 - 18:30.
- Exhibitor registration and exhibition access: 08:30 - 17:00
- Tear down procedure: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Email address
Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely and with the safety of others as our top priority.
Due to the current pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus, we have taken precautionary measures and postponed all our Expos to new dates later this year:
- Krakow – 24 September
- Lund –01 October
- NEW DATE: Tampere – 20 October
- NEW DATE: Warszawa – 01 December
- NEW DATE: Gothenburg – 09 December
- Berlin – 11 February 2021
More up-to-date information can be found on the website of the WHO.
Evertiq comments on scam emailsEvertiq unequivocally distances itself from these scam emails circulating. These emails are not connected to Evertiq in any way and do not reflect the ethics of this company.
Evertiq neither sells, distributes nor buys visitors and their contact details.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please feel free to contact the Evertiq team.