TransportationSo, how to actually get here? From Linköpings Resecentrum By public transport There are trams – line 1, 2, 11, 13, 16, 17 – and bus 507 - that will take you on a very nice sight-seeing tour of Linköping towards the Saab Arena. A timetable and further information can be found here.
- Line 1 towards Vidingsjö — stop Kungsgatan Linköping (+ a 14 minute walk towards Saab Arena)
- Line 2 towards Lambohov — stop Kungsgatan Linköping (+ a 14 minute walk towards Saab Arena)
- Line 11 towards Johannelund — stop Kungsgatan Linköping (+ a 14 minute walk towards Saab Arena)
- Line 13 towards Tallboda — stop Anders Ljungstedts gymnasium (+ a 4 minute walk towards Saab Arena)
- Line 16 towards Södra Ekholmen — stop Humlegatan (+ a 9 minute walk towards Saab Arena)
- Line 17 towards Södra Ekholmen — stop Kungsgatan Linköping (+ a 14 minute walk towards Saab Arena)
- Bus 507 towards Ekängen – stop Vigfastgatan (+ a 1 minute walk towards Saab Arena)
From Linköping City Airport By car You can use Google Maps or any other navigation tool to find your way to the Saab Arena. By taxi The journey to the Saab Arena via taxi takes 6 minutes. Östgötataxi: +46-13 - 14 60 00
AccommodationThe Mingle Dinner the night before the Expo will be held at Scandic Linköping City. This hotel is located a leisurely walk of 10-15 minutes door to door from Saab Arena. Scandic Linköping City Gamla Tanneforsvägen 51 581 04 Linköping Boking reference: Please follow this link to book a room via their homepage. Visitors can also book a room by contacting the hotel directly: Telephone: +46(0)13-495 5410 Email: Bokningskod: BEXP220120 Alternative accommodation Scandic Frimurarehotellet S:t Larsgatan 14 582 24 Linköping Telephone: +46(0)13-495 3010 Email: Park Fawlty Towers Järnvägsgatan 6 582 22 Linköping Telephone: +46(0)13-12 90 05 Email:
ParkingRight outside the arena there's more than 350 parkering spaces, if you take a 3 minute walk you'll find about 800 more! See map below.
Venue AddressSaab Arena Gumpekullavägen 1 582 78 Linköping
We will promote the event across our social media platforms. This kind of brand building is probably not what comes to mind when thinking of electronics manufacturing and it may not last you a life-time — but — it will last you slightly longer than if you did it all by yourself. You can trust us on that. Tweet, facebook, instagram about your participation, the Evertiq Expo Linköping and us.
#ExpoLIN — #Evertiq — #EvertiqExpo — #EvertiqNewsNetwork
Evertiq comments on scam emailsEvertiq unequivocally distances itself from these scam emails circulating. These emails are not connected to Evertiq in any way and do not reflect the ethics of this company.
Evertiq neither sells, distributes nor buys visitors and their contact details.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please feel free to contact the Evertiq team.