ProgramThe program is currently under construction. The speakers are all experts in their own right. Get the big picture, look at the future landscape of our industry or get a deeper understanding of emerging technologies. All conference sessions are free. The "Call for Papers" for technical presentations is now live. Prospective presenters are invited to submit abstracts (100 - 150 words). Material must be non-commercial and should detail the nature and scope of the proposed presentation. The abstract should also contain contact details: job title, company and e-mail address. Please send your abstract to .
- 09:30 - 10:00TBAComputer Controls
- 10:15 - 10:45Quick PCB prototyping using the PL ST laser systemStephan Krause - Sales Director, DevelopmentQuipment - LPKF
- 11:00 - 11:30Back to Basics: DC Link capacitor technology and its lifetime calculationsM. Sc. Jekaterina Stael von Holstein - Field Application Engineer - KemetDeciding which technology is best for the application can already be a difficult task, but care must be taken when calculating the lifetime. How life is calculated for capacitors depends on the operating conditions and the device type. Next to current capacitor technologies also an outlook for future trends will be given.
- 11:45 - 12:15TBAFineline
- 12:30 - 13:00TBAGamma
- 13:15 - 13:45TBAWAM Technik
- 14:00 - 14:30TBAGlyn
- 14:45 - 15:15TBARutronik
- 11:00 - 13:00TBAInfineon Technologies AG
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Evertiq has taken precautionary measures and postponed all Expos to new dates. Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely.