The conference program run parallel with the Expo. Free to visit any of the sessions when you register for Evertiq Expo.
- 09:15 - 09:45iREL4.0 Intelligent Reliability 4.0Klas Brinkefeldst - RISE IVFiREL4.0 Intelligent Reliability 4.0 led by Infineon, budget 110 M €, A number of industrial cases that are screened and where the goal is to reduce error outcomes at all stages, from production to use and also be able to predict life in the field for individual components. Klas leads the Swedish consortium that works with power electronics.
- 09:50 - 10:20Design for RegulatoryMarcus EK - Key Account Manager - Norautron ABHow can you design successfully and manufacture electronics products that meet regulatory demands? A manufacturers point of view.
- 10:25 - 10:55Crank start for connected carsChristian Sahlen - ACTIAIt will be a technology journey where we start in 1928 with the very first Volvo car and take us along with a technology perspective until today's self-driving cars.
- 11:00 - 11:30TBAFarnell
- 11:35 - 12:05First mapping of the Industry 4.0 ecosystem in West SwedenErik-Wilhelm Graef Behm - Business Region GöteborgIndustry 4.0 is driving industrial development and in West Sweden and Gothenburg we have many production and manufacturing companies that are advanced in the area. Welcome to a webinar where we will present the first mapping of the region’s Industry 4.0 ecosystem, which among other things will illustrate where and how Industry 4.0 is being implemented.
- 12:10 - 12:40Competence development industrial digitizationJohan Bengtsson - GTCGothenburg Technical College is a training institution that conducts technical education and projects in collaboration with the business community. During this seminar we will tell you about some different projects in digitalisation that have been conducted; such as Smart Factories and more. Furthermore, we will raise the topic of opportunities, such as competence development, offered to companies that are collaboration partners for Gothenburg Technical College.
- 12:45 - 13:15FA4.0 Failure Analysis 4.0Dag Andersson - RISE IVFLed by Infineon, on automated troubleshooting and analysis. Both development of test hardware and algorithms. We work with high-resolution X-rays.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Evertiq has taken precautionary measures and postponed all Expos to new dates. Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely.