One of the biggest networking events for Sweden's Electronics Industry!
For you who work within design and purchasing of electronics. Welcome to Evertiq Expo Gothenburg. Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre - September 14, 2021 - 9:00 – 16:00.
The video illustrates our exhibition concept.
PartnersThe Gothenburg region is one of the most attractive in Sweden for suppliers of electronics manufacturing, components, PCBs, and other equipment. Below are some examples of industries, companies, and institutions presented in this region:
- Automotive Industry, Volvo Cars, Volvo Penta, Volvo Truck, SKF, CPAC Systems.
- Radio and Communication: Ericsson, RUAG. SAAB Electronic Defence Systems.
- University with electronics design and manufacturing programs, Chalmers Tekniska Högskola.
- Chalmers Ventures with it's many start-up companies.
- Lindholmen Science Park with many projects in need of electronics production and services.
We promote Evertiq Expo across our social media platforms. Use any of the following tags!
#Evertiq — #EvertiqExpo
Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely and with the safety of others as our top priority.
Due to the current pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus, we have taken precautionary measures and postponed all our Expos to new dates later this year:
- NEW DATE: Tampere – 21 April 2021
- NEW DATE: Warszawa – 01 December
- NEW DATE: Gothenburg – 14 September 2021
- NEW DATE: Lund – 06 May 2021
- NEW DATE: Krakow – 09 June 2021
- NEW DATE: Berlin – 10 February 2022
More up-to-date information can be found on the website of the WHO.
Evertiq comments on scam emailsEvertiq unequivocally distances itself from these scam emails circulating. These emails are not connected to Evertiq in any way and do not reflect the ethics of this company.
Evertiq neither sells, distributes nor buys visitors and their contact details.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please feel free to contact the Evertiq team.