ProgramThe speakers for our conference sessions are all experts in their own right. Get the big picture, look at the future landscape of our industry or get a deeper understanding of emerging technologies ... let the Expo conference sessions be a starting point for new ideas. All conference sessions are free when you register for our Evertiq Expo Gothenburg 2020 event. Seating is — as is with most events — first-come, first-served. We are currently working on organising a very interesting and informative stage program. But it is not quite ready for the world to see. The "Call for Papers" for technical presentations for the Evertiq Expo in Gothenburg is running until August 28, 2020. Technical presentation abstracts — which reach us before that date — will be considered for inclusion. Prospective presenters are invited to submit abstracts (100 - 150 words). Material must be non-commercial and should detail the nature and scope of the proposed presentation. The abstract should also contain the following presenter contact details: job title, company and e-mail address.
- 09:30 - 10:00Design for RegulatoryMarcus EK - Key Account Manager - Norautron ABHow can you design successfully and manufacture electronics products that meet regulatory demands. A manufacturers point of view.
- 11:00 - 11:30TBAChristian Sahlen - ACTIATBA
- 11:45 - 12:15Using JTAG/Boundary-Scan in ManufacturingMick Austin - JTAG technologiesTBA
- 12:30 - 13:00TBAFarnell
- 13:15 - 13:45Electronics production and Industry 4.0Business Region Göteborg
- 14:00 - 14:30TBAJohan Bengtsson - GTCGothenburg Technical College is a training institution that conducts technical education and projects in collaboration with the business community. During this seminar we will tell you about some different projects in digitalisation that have been conducted; such as Smart Factories and more. Furthermore, we will raise the topic of opportunities, such as competence development, offered to companies that are collaboration partners for Gothenburg Technical College.
We will promote the event across our social media platforms. This kind of brand building is probably not what comes to mind when thinking of electronics manufacturing and it may not last you a life-time — but — it will last you slightly longer than if you did it all by yourself. You can trust us on that. Tweet, facebook, instagram about your participation, the Evertiq Expo Gothenburg and us.
#ExpoGOT — #Evertiq — #EvertiqExpo — #EvertiqNewsNetwork
Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely and with the safety of others as our top priority.
Due to the current pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus, we have taken precautionary measures and postponed all our Expos to new dates later this year:
- NEW DATE: Tampere – 03 September
- Krakow – 24 September
- Lund –01 October
- NEW DATE: Warszawa – 01 December
- NEW DATE: Gothenburg – 09 December
- Berlin – 11 February 2021
More up-to-date information can be found on the website of the WHO.
Evertiq comments on scam emailsEvertiq unequivocally distances itself from these scam emails circulating. These emails are not connected to Evertiq in any way and do not reflect the ethics of this company.
Evertiq neither sells, distributes nor buys visitors and their contact details.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please feel free to contact the Evertiq team.