THE NETWORKING EVENT FOR THE ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY
Welcome to Evertiq Expo Gothenburg, which will take place at the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre on January 23, 2019! Join your colleagues at this premier industry event – featuring discussions and exhibits on advanced and emerging technologies in printed circuit board design, the current component situation, as well as the latest innovations within electronics assembly technologies.
The Video Illustrates our international Evertiq Expo concept which Gothenburg is part of.
- Several exhibitors showcasing their products and services.
- A premier technical conference presenting new research and innovations from experts in the field of Electronics Assembly, PCB Design and Components.
- Lunch buffet and coffee breaks for you to network and meeting customers and colleagues.
Why GothenburgThe Gothenburg region is one of the most attractive in Sweden for suppliers of electronics manufacturing, components, PCBs, and other equipment. Below are some examples of industries, companies, and institutions presented in this region:
- Automotive Industry, Volvo Cars, Volvo Penta, Volvo Truck, SKF, CPAC Systems.
- Radio and Communication: Ericsson, RUAG. SAAB Electronic Defence Systems.
- University with electronics design and manufacturing programs, Chalmers Tekniska Högskola.
- Chalmers Ventures with it's many start-up companies.
- Lindholmen Science Park with many projects in need of electronics production and services.
PartnersEvertiq has entered a cooperation with Business Region Gothenburg. Through this cooperation Evertiq Expo will reach out to members in the following business networks: Microwave Road, Great, Elektronikindustriföreningen i Göteborg.
Evertiq Expo is organised by Evertiq New Media AB.