The program is currently under construction. The speakers are all experts in their own right. Get the big picture, look at the future landscape of our industry or get a deeper understanding of emerging technologies. All conference sessions are free. The "Call for Papers" for technical presentations is now live. Prospective presenters are invited to submit abstracts (100 - 150 words). The presentation must be non-commercial and should detail the nature and scope of the proposed presentation. The abstract should also contain contact details: job title, company and e-mail address. Please send your abstract to the Expo Berlin Team.
- 10:00 - 10:30TBA
- 10:45 - 11:15Vapor phase soldering - the alternative soldering technology?Tobias Tuffentsammer - Head of Sales - ASSCONThe aim of the lecture is to present the possibilities of vapor phase soldering and to dispel any well-known arguments against the vapor phase as an adequate soldering technology. In general, the technology is briefly introduced and the subject of profiling and the use of vacuum is discussed in detail. Alleged weaknesses, such as cycle time and associated soldering errors, in particular 'tomb stoning' are highlighted, corrected and the real causes explained in detail. The lecture will be complemented with a user example on "Simple Profiling".
- 11:30 - 13:30Break
- 13:45 - 14:15TBACOGD (Component Obsolescence Group Deutschland) e.V.
- 14:30 - 15:00TBA
Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely and with the safety of others as our top priority.
Due to the current pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus, we have taken precautionary measures and postponed all our Expos to new dates later this year:
- NEW DATE: Tampere – 21 April 2021
- NEW DATE: Warszawa – 01 December
- NEW DATE: Gothenburg – 14 September 2021
- NEW DATE: Lund – 06 May 2021
- NEW DATE: Krakow – 09 June 2021
- NEW DATE: Berlin – 10 February 2022
More up-to-date information can be found on the website of the WHO.
Evertiq comments on scam emailsEvertiq unequivocally distances itself from these scam emails circulating. These emails are not connected to Evertiq in any way and do not reflect the ethics of this company.
Evertiq neither sells, distributes nor buys visitors and their contact details.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please feel free to contact the Evertiq team.