A new networking event for Germany's Electronics Industry!
The event to be if you work in the electronics industry. Welcome to Evertiq Expo Berlin. Science Park Berlin Adlershof — February 10, 2022— 9:00 - 16:00.For our Evertiq Expos, we have always focused on a professional organisation.The events are intended to enable efficient and profitable networking for all participants. This year, 2022, measures to protect against Covid-19 are a priority. That is why we - together with our partner in Berlin Adlershof - have created a general hygiene concept to protect against SARS-CoV-19, which strictly adheres to the regulations issued by the Berlin Senate Chancellery. If the measures listed below are observed, Evertiq does not see an increased risk of infection for visitors to this event.
- The event hall is divided into zones in order to achieve a controlled visitor flow. For capacity planning, visitors can only be admitted after pre-resgistration via the event website.
- At this type of event, there is currently no obligation for visitors to wear a mouth and nose covering. However, wearing is strongly recommended by Evertiq.
- A traffic light system installed at the entrance should help to comply with the applicable distancing rules.
- All exhibitors, visitors and the respective employees will be informed specifically in writing about all protective/relevant measures taken. These must be adhered to at all times.
- All visitors to the event clean or, if necessary, disinfect their hands as part of the accreditation. A station will be set up next to the reception.
- The following personal information is requested and saved during accreditation/registration: 1. First and last name; 2. full postal address; 3. a valid email address; 4. a telephone number and 5. arrival time
- The attendance documentation may only be used to trace contact under infection protection law. This must - in accordance with the SARS-CoV-2 Infection Protection Ordinance of the Berlin Senate Chancellery - be stored for a period of four weeks after the end of the event (up to and including March 10, 2022), protected from inspection by third parties and handed over to the responsible authorities on request. After the retention period has expired, the attendance documentation is deleted.
- At critical points (entrance and exit, sanitary facilities, event area), visitors to the event are made aware of all applicable guidelines.
The video illustrates our exhibition concept.
Why Berlin AdlershofThe area was previously known as Johannisthal Air Field; with aerospace pioneers such as Fokker, Wright, Rumpler and Albatros stationed here. In 1912 the German Experimental Institute for Aviation (DVL) also made Adlershof its headquarters. Adlershof introduced many inventions, such as ultra-short pulse lasers, time-resolved optical spectroscopy and space diagnosis devices and such research is still conducted here today. In 1992, the Senate of Berlin decided to establish an "integrated scientific and business landscape" on the Adlershof site; the first to arrive was the “Innovation and Business Incubation Centre” IGZ, followed by the Centre for Photonics and Optical Technologies, the Centre for Environmental, Bio and Energy Technology, the Centre for Information and Media Technology, and the Centre for Materials and Microsystems Technology. Today, over 200 companies - many of them working within and for the electronics industry - are located in the Science Park.
We promote Evertiq Expo across our social media platforms. Use any of the following tags!
#Evertiq — #EvertiqExpo — #EvertiqExpoBER
Evertiq is monitoring the situation closely and with the safety of others as our top priority.
Due to the current pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus, we have taken precautionary measures and postponed all our Expos to new dates later this year:
- NEW DATE: Tampere – 21 April 2021
- NEW DATE: Warszawa – 01 December
- NEW DATE: Gothenburg – 14 September 2021
- NEW DATE: Lund – 06 May 2021
- NEW DATE: Krakow – 09 June 2021
- NEW DATE: Berlin – 10 February 2022
More up-to-date information can be found on the website of the WHO.
Evertiq comments on scam emailsEvertiq unequivocally distances itself from these scam emails circulating. These emails are not connected to Evertiq in any way and do not reflect the ethics of this company.
Evertiq neither sells, distributes nor buys visitors and their contact details.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please feel free to contact the Evertiq team.