What are the iPhone 8 Plus top cost drivers? The new Apple iPhone 8 Plus, equipped with 64 gigabytes (GB) of NAND flash memory, carries a bill of materials (BOM) cost that comes out to USD 288.08 higher than any previous versions of the company’s smartphones...
Evertiq in PicturesCheck out our official Instagram-Account.
- VTech to acquire manufacturing facility from Pioneer
- Gibson files for bankruptcy in order to renew business
- Plexus expands presence in Malaysia with acquisition of new facility
- List: Europe's biggest EMS providers 2017
- TSMC's planning a massive investment in R&D
- Swedish Northvolt Labs gets ready to rumble
- 'Unimicron Germany is absolutely ready for future challenges'
- 200/100/50GE speed test capability for the K400 400GE QSFP-DD test system
- Cost Effective 0.13 micron Multiple-Time Programmable (MTP) IP solutions
- Powerharvester wireless power receiver charges smart cards over the air
- Cypress USB-C Technology Powers Advanced Mobile Computing Experience for Samsung DeX
- Ventec launches Dk 3.48 ceramic-filled hydrocarbon thermoset material
Most ReadLoad more news