Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Electronics Production | January 29, 2007

Premier to enter the Russian market

The company said it aims to capture 3% of the Russian market of digital cameras as a result of the first year.
Premier Image Technology has signed an distribution agreement with Pirit, a Moscow-based distributor.
According to Pirit, the revenue in 2005 were about US$110 million, with 79% contributed by its distribution business and the remaining 21% from direct shipments to corporate customers.

Comments

Please note the following: Critical comments are allowed and even encouraged. Discussions are welcome. Verbal abuse, insults and racist / homophobic remarks are not. Such comments will be removed.
Further details can be found here.
Ad
Ad
Load more news
December 04 2017 9:30 PM V8.9.2-2