Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
© luchschen dreamstime.com Electronics Production | September 05, 2013

Flextronics to manufacture new Xbox

Who will manufacture Microsoft's new Xbox One? Microsoft's previous model – the Xbox 360 – was mainly manufactured by Flextronics, and why change a winning concept?
Flextronics has landed close to the entire manufacturing batch of the Xbox One orders from Microsoft, the company will take about 90% of the orders – with Foxconn Electronic picking up the remaining 10%, reports to DigiTimes, citing sources with insight.

Comments

Please note the following: Critical comments are allowed and even encouraged. Discussions are welcome. Verbal abuse, insults and racist / homophobic remarks are not. Such comments will be removed.
Further details can be found here.
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Load more news
November 14 2017 8:30 PM V8.8.9-1