Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Electronics Production | January 30, 2006

Dell to move manufacturing<br>from Ireland

Computer maker Dell announced their intention to move their manufacturing from Ireland to Penang, Malaysia.
Dells manufacturing is currently located at six manufacturing bases worldwide: Xiamen (China), Ireland, Brazil, Tennessee (US), Austin (Texas, US) and Penang. At the Penang plant Dell is running 95% of its manufacturing of notebooks. The company has now announced that the remaining 5 %, which currently is located on Ireland, will be transferred to Malaysia as well.

Comments

Please note the following: Critical comments are allowed and even encouraged. Discussions are welcome. Verbal abuse, insults and racist / homophobic remarks are not. Such comments will be removed.
Further details can be found here.
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Load more news
November 14 2017 8:30 PM V8.8.9-2