Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
30
May
2012

Bosch plans to buy Heliotek Maquinas e Equipamentos

Bosch’s Thermotechnology Division plans to acquire Heliotek Maquinas e Equipamentos, head-quartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The company manufactures solar thermal systems and heat pumps.
A respective agreement was signed by Bosch, the Monier Group, that holds 51 percent of shares in Heliotek, and by the owners of the remaining 49 percent of shares, on May 28, 2012.

The transaction is subject to local regulatory approvals. The parties agreed not to disclose the purchase price. In 2011 Heliotek generated revenues of about 12 million euros and employed some 120 people.

Heliotek develops, produces, and markets solar thermal systems and heat pumps for domestic hot water heating in small and large residential buildings as well as for commercial applications such as hotels, schools and sports centers. The products are manufactured in Alphaville and marketed via a nationwide distribution network to some 200 dealers.
Read comments for this article

Comments

Please note the following: Critical comments are allowed and even encouraged. Discussions are welcome. Verbal abuse, insults and racist / homophobic remarks are not. Such comments will be removed.
Further details can be found here.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Ad
Ad
Load more news