Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
© Elcoteq Electronics Production | May 17, 2011

Elcoteq: Majority of employees in Europe

The EMS-provider Elcoteq employed 7'899 people (December 31, 2009: 10'101), a reduction of 2'202 from the previous year. The average number of employees - in 2010 - on Elcoteq’s direct payroll in 2010 was 7'850 (11'271).
Of the Group’s total workforce, 82% are blue-collar employees and the remaining 18% are white-collar employees. Of the employees, 51% are women and 49% men. The Elcoteq Management Team (EMT) comprises of eight men. Of plant management teams, 81% are men and 19% women.

© Elcoteq

Comments

Please note the following: Critical comments are allowed and even encouraged. Discussions are welcome. Verbal abuse, insults and racist / homophobic remarks are not. Such comments will be removed.
Further details can be found here.
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad
Load more news
October 16 2017 2:56 PM V8.8.6-2