Ad
Ad
Ad
Electronics Production | October 18, 2010

Èolane holds 85% of Assiopôle s.a.r.l.

French EMS-Provider Èolane now hold 85% of Temara-based (Morocco) cable specialist Assiopôle s.a.r.l. The other 15% are held by local partners.
Unlike Èolane Morocco, which is a 100% subsidiary, the EMS-provider owns 85% of the new Moroccan manufacturing base in Temara. The rest is held by local partners. The site, which was established in 2004, will be renamed from November 1, 2010 to reflect the new majority stake holder, local media reports.

Comments

Please note the following: Critical comments are allowed and even encouraged. Discussions are welcome. Verbal abuse, insults and racist / homophobic remarks are not. Such comments will be removed.
Further details can be found here.
Ad
Ad
Load more news
September 15 2017 9:25 AM V8.7.1-2